Where to now?

I know everybody hated to here about SAS closing but, where is the closes track that runs the (SAS type)Late Models? I know every dirt track within the 5 state circle but, this asphalt is a new turn for us. In fact, I owned & promoted a dirt track. I passed it off to go racing.........again.

I'm not crying or regretting my decisions but, I just got the new car(LM), 2 new motors(SAS rules), preped & painted, & ready to go racing. Now where to? Denver CO. seems to be the closes that I know of. If we have to.............we might.

Just a though, I know Mike Cooper at Red River Speedway in Wichita Falls. Would anyone other than myself be willing to tow there? If there was enough cars maybe ???? What about THR? CC going to reopen? Anyone? Anywhere?

Mike Cooper does not own Redriverspeedway anymore. The track is now Wichita Speedway. The track is getting a major overhaul as we speak. The new track promotor is Junior Delaney. The late model guys may know him. Junior was the crew chief for Greg Deatherage with the ROMCO series. If the late model guys will get a possible car count i can get with Junior to see about a date and purses. mark

CC Speedway is open for business. You might want to contact Dan Monroe in regards to a Late Model Class. I know one other Late Model that would love to Race CC. pm me or email me if you're interested in his information.

There also is the TSRS series i went last weekend to THR and watched.... there is a good amount of cars to race with.

Jason,

give me your dad's and your ucle Jeff's #s. Or ask em' if they plan on going to CC. Thanx

Archived