Cover Poll

Budman

The cover poll on here asks about the attendance percentage of Toyota employees at SAS. Wouldn't it first be more appropriate for SAS to figure out a way to get some Toyotas racing on the track before worrying about what percentage of their employees could be attracted? Just wondering.

The cover poll on here asks about the attendance percentage of Toyota employees at SAS. Wouldn't it first be more appropriate for SAS to figure out a way to get some Toyotas racing on the track before worrying about what percentage of their employees could be attracted? Just wondering.

lloyld has a toyota and is trying to get it going . maybe toyota or some of those fans of toyota can help him out ..tps toyota that is ...

The bigger question in my mind is how did THR get Toyota to sponsor a race and Toyota didnt sponsor the ASA race right next door to their plant???? Just found that odd....

Not really odd at all.

Remember, THR is only the venue that the event is held at. Full Throttle negotiates the series and sponsorships.

Tavo and Aryn at Full Throttle got the USAC Date, and got one of the races that makes up the Challenge series that Toyota is title sponsor of.

The Toyota Challenge is a National deal; we are lucky that one of the events will be held here in Texas.

The bigger question in my mind is how did THR get Toyota to sponsor a race and Toyota didnt sponsor the ASA race right next door to their plant???? Just found that odd....

Not really odd at all.

Remember, THR is only the venue that the event is held at. Full Throttle negotiates the series and sponsorships.

Tavo and Aryn at Full Throttle got the USAC Date, and got one of the races that makes up the Challenge series that Toyota is title sponsor of.

The Toyota Challenge is a National deal; we are lucky that one of the events will be held here in Texas.

Thats cool, unware it was a national deal..... Just thought it kinda ironic if you know what I mean... I think it would be cool though if Toyota was a major sponsor for SAS since its like right next door but I guess we will have to keep that on our wish list for now... :)

Archived