GARY CHANCELLOR Sr.

RockStan

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHAT A GOOD MAN THIS GUY IS. TOOK ME HELL AND LOTS OF SORE KNEES AND HEAVY PROMISES TO GET HIM TO COME TO WORK FOR ME. IT WAS AND IS WELL WORTH IT THOUGH. HE HAS STUCK WITH ME FOR A YEAR NOW AND NEVER ONCE HAS HE COMPLAINED. AFTER HE HAD HIS WRECK LAST YEAR THE CRAZY BASTARD WAS THERE ON MONDAY MORNING "ALMOST" RARIN AND READY TO GO. HE IS ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE THERE AND THE LAST ONE TO GO HOME. HELL HE PUT MORE HOURS IN THAN ME AND I OWN THE PLACE. NOW I AM OVER HERE IN HELL AND HE IS TAKING CARE OF THE SHOP FOR ME(HE BETTER BE TAKIN CARE OF THAT SHINY NEW CAR TOO.) HE IS THE ONLY ONE THERE RIGHT NOW SO I CANT CALL AND GIVE HIM HELL LIKE NORMAL(SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT BEING TO BUSY) I GUESS IT IS KINDA STRESSFUL ON HIM CAUSE HE LOOKS BAD FOR 36 HA HA HA HA HA HA. ANYWAYS I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO A WONDERFUL MAN. NEXT TO MY DAD HE IS THE BEST MAN I KNOW AND CAN TRUST AND RELY ON. SO THANK YOU GARY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO DAY IN AND DAY OUT!

Hey Stan, I will print this out for Gary (you know he does not get near computers). He came home about 9pm last night and about midnight the night before, so he is putting in the hours for sure. Don't worry though he is paying himself 2 1/2 times his normal pay(LOL). Just kidding!!!!!!!!! Take it easy over there.

if we could afford it he would be making that ......... and would be well worth the .37 an hour or was it 3.7 well i dont remember but i cant move the decimal any more he might actually agree to that

dont worry tq nothing will happen to this man death does not want him talked to them last night something about UGLY i dunno their reception was really bad so it was a lil broken up

when I raced against him (it was my first hobby stock race) he was very, VERY friendly. He is a Great racer, and is constantly looking out for people (that he doesn't ever know=me) thank you Mr. Gary C. and great job to the win at the spectacular.

Jacob S.

Archived