Look out Bugs!

CJY08

Don't want to scare Mr buggin But the "pinto" beat GB's time saturday at pratice... Had a few fans show up for tune and test too. Its kinda odd I haven't heard anything for pratice or racing anywhere, but from other drivers and on here. Maybe if we could get a radio station or newspaper on our side we could get a better turn out... just an idea.

I agree with you 08,some air time of some sort would help alot. But,your previous post got me curious. You must have been going pretty fast to have beaten G.B's time. I have timed GB about 4 years ago around 15.9 on street tires during prerace practice .His personal recorded best at qualifying was @16.12,with Robertson and the Gilpins right at or near the same times.I'm not saying your wrong or trying to shatter any hopes, but if what you say is true ,you should be the one to beat.In any case, I hope your right. It would be interesting to see another very fast car try and hold off some of the other cars that have dominated as of late. Good luck and hope you do well this season and thanks for supporting CC speedway. FRED

MAN THATS SOME BAD ''JU JU'' SOME THINGS you don't say out loud ITS bad luck ''''''',,,,,,,you need to knock on wood,,,,,,get a rabbits foot ,,,,,,,,,find a four leaf clover,,,,, catch a lepracahun,,,,, wish upon a shooting star,,,,,, blow out birthday cake candles,,,,,,put a horse shoe on your race car,, & throw some salt over your shoulder,,, not that I'm superstitious, oh, & don't be walking under any ladders....

Bad luck??? I have to race with 5 Bug's , Big Bill , And the VW Legend.... Thats bad. And yes it was unofficial <_< But however one of the Booth girls timed me so it counts.....a little lol. And Buggin don't forget about wearing green / eating peanuts in the pits. {No effence Pappy} Picked that up fast while piting for GB.

just use some gorilla radio tactics to advertise the track on the radio........call in to "request a song" and when you are on the air request a song and talk about the race this saturday.......if enough people do it then it will peak the curiosity of the listeners and maybe they will go out to the track to see what it is all about........hahaha......

,,,,,MAN,,,,,,, sounds like too many fast car for me my best time last year was 16.80 maybe I need to take it to the sand :lol: or dirt :lol:B)

EVERY TRACK NEED FIELD FILLERS ..I THINK YOU.LL BE FINE .BUGIN .I HAVE FAITH IN YOU .HOW MUCH WELL JURY IS STILL OUT ...PSS I HEARD RANDY LARSEN CAN PUT THE POWER TO YOU ..PORCH MOTORS ..

Thats a good Idea Since were Hooligins guess i should call C-101... Buggin you know your not going anywhere ,were going to race side by side chaseing GB Get a stronger rear bumper and well bump draft to the front lol. O.T. dont give him any ideas I know whats in his Garage waiting to come alive. :lol:

ps.. Buggin if you need any help getting cars ready for last pratice give me a call.

I was talking about that Big Alcohol burning engine he's putting in his car Sorry Buggin, Thumper won't share the Nos lol, has anyone ever saw a Karate bug? :blink: I mean i knew their were big, small, Vw, bugs but never thought a bug knew Karate, Still want to see those knife nun chucks buggin. lol

Archived