SAS Sportsman #20 seeking pit crew help

racn-nut

Winning #20 Sportsman team, defending track champion at SAS, is seeking pit crew help for the current racing season and beyond if the deal works out. No experience needed, only a love of racing and a commitment to the team is necessary. Pit fees will be paid by the team.

If interested, reply here on the board, or reply to rwestover@aol.com

Guest bigfat

Just hackin' knight. I just hope you don't learn TOO much.

OT,

Hard to do with this giant patch over my eye. The Vicadin does help a little though. Remember to wear you Safety Glasses when using a cutting wheel on your race cars. Had to visit the ER last night. That 18 pack you're bringing me would probably help though.

Just hackin' knight. I just hope you don't learn TOO much.

OT,

Hard to do with this giant patch over my eye. The Vicadin does help a little though. Remember to wear you Safety Glasses when using a cutting wheel on your race cars. Had to visit the ER last night. That 18 pack you're bringing me would probably help though.

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your accident fat man. I drilled a nasty hole in my thumb saturday and was feeling pretty bad until I read about your eye. Hope it's nothing permanent.

ouch big i know that hurts happend to me also .only thing was i was 40 feet away when someone was grinding on a body at the dealership i worked at ..sometime you can .and sometime you cant .i used a magnet taped to my eye a few times and that would pull it out depending on what it was ..by the sound of it you need more that one 18 ..hang over would probably feel better right now ..

Sorry someone beat you to the reply.... :( I will be helping the #83 car.... Sorry about that I talked to him this morning.....

Thanks for your consideration Kn1ghtblade - the best to you this season!

Guest bigfat

Thanks SS and OT. Just took the patch off. I've got night vision in one eye. That veteranarian did one hell of a job.

racn nut. Great interview the other day. You Rock.

OT- a band aid wrapped inside out around your finger...........don't press, just roll.

anybody that wants to get involved with this sport and doesn't take the man up on his offer is an idiot , this would greatly benefit you

where else can you get a job working on a race car without knowing anything ....TEXAS FINEST .....MAYBE A GOOD IDEAL IS TO HAVE THE RACE TRACK THAT YOU RACE AT PUT A POST BOARD UP NEAR THE STANDS .AND EACH TEAM THAT NEEDS OR WANTS PIT HELP .CAN LEAVE THIER INFO .FOR FANS TO SEE ... MAYBE A GOOD WAY TO FIND THAT NEXT CHAMPION ...YOU KNOW THIER IS ALWAYS SOMEONE SITTING UP THERE WISHING .BUT DONT KNOW ANYONE OR KNOW HOW TO ASK ..

Hey big can I trade your Eye pain for the pain I have in my Jaw still.... (7 upper teeth pulled last wed and the pain still aint gone away... Vicodin dont help either LoL)

I would of much rather hurt myself working on the car though, what i got just doenst seem right I didnt earn the pain i just decided I needed to be in pain for 2 weeks.... LoL LoL

Ok enough about everything else I dont Mark appreciated us Hi-Jacking his thread.....

Back on topic now: Someone please help Mark out so I dont feel so bad....

Archived