STOLEN CAR HAULER

redneckracer68

LAST NIGHT A CAR HAULER WAS STOLEN FORM BISHOP. IT WAS BLACK WITH WHITE SPOKED WHEELS. IT WAS 16FT BED WITH A 3FT DOVE TAIL. IT HAD A 55 GALLON FUEL DRUM WITH A DRUM PUMP STILL ON IT. IT WAS LAST SEEN IN BISHOP ON FM 70. IF ANY ONE HAS SEEN IT OR THINK THEY HAVE SEEN IT PLEASE CALL THE NUECES COUNTY CONSTABLE.

ANY OTHER MARKINGS BESIDES THAT FUEL DRUM DOES IT HAVE LETTERS DENTS .WEILDING THAY MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS ...THIS IS CLOSE TO CC .I LL KEEP AN EYE OUT ..

Bishop is about 30 miles south west of cc. The trailer is built different form others. It has a bulldog hitch and a 2" ball. But from center of the ball to the front rail where the car butts up to is 42". I have never seen another trailer built that way. It only has 4 2x6's on each side for the car to sit on. the middle is open. there is angle iron running long ways of the trailer to keep the 2x6 boards in place. The ramps are stored underneath the trailer right before the dove tail. One ramp on the left and one on the right. The left fender is pushed in a little where a car was loaded wrong and drove over it. If you look at the trl from the back you can see the fender is pushed in toward the bed. My uncle built the trailer and I will get more dem. on the stuff used. Any help would be helpful.

Archived