THR Saturday practice

Truck99

Chase-

There were only three vehicles out, race truck #6 (DL Bishop?) and the TSRS cars of Robert Walton (#49) and Adam Haugh (#12). Track was cold and green, don't know if anyone was getting lap times. Haugh broke the rear end late, Walton was in one piece when they called it quits. I think both were just doing shakedown runs.

15:90's...slick, slick, slick....when we loaded the car, there wasnt a goober one on the tires, looked like new.

Just want to thank the Haugh's for the use of there tow plate's...dont seem to know what happened to our's.

15:90's...slick, slick, slick....when we loaded the car, there wasnt a goober one on the tires, looked like new.

Just want to thank the Haugh's for the use of there tow plate's...dont seem to know what happened to our's.

15.90s - not too bad for a green track. Sounds like you guys had a pretty good day. I hope ours goes as well this coming weekend.

New car out next Saturday Chase???? Good Luck with it! Hope not as windy,and cold, and more cars there, so yall can get a better read on thing's...we will be out weekend after next again.

Got any new pic's of it?

I think it will be finished by Sat. No new pics just yet - it's too ugly right now. :lol:

I hope ours goes as well this coming weekend.

Well Chase. How did Termite and the new ride fair?

Better than expected. The first test was very successful. We just need more lead! Here's a pic of the new ride at practice. Still needs paint and graphics, of course.

3-10011.jpg

That's good. But not surprising that yall did well. Good luck this year.

Post Script,

How was the movie. I forgot to ask.

Wild Hogs. Very funny.

Thanks for the vote of confidence bigfat and knightblade. Yesterday's practice was a big confidence booster for all of us. We had the backup motor in the car to test it also. Had a bad head gasket leak, so we only got to run two sessions, but it was still good.

Good luck to you guys in 07 also.

Guest bigfat
nice car does that mean everyone should stay home ..

That means that YOU should stay home. Unless you drop off an 18 pack of Bud Light on the way up there.

Guest bigfat
looks good i especially like the aftermarket fenders and lower roofline

I don't think the roofline is lower. I think the Doorline is higher.........

big if that is all i have to do to go see him race .i will bring two 18.s two hundred and 10 miles to get there cost more .n gas ..so if you can figure out how i can get there for two 18 .s let me know ...other wise ill just be an unseen fan ,,

yea, the door line is a little higher. We make our door skins so the side window opening is probably not exactly like a stock door. Oh well.

nice car does that mean everyone should stay home ..

That means that YOU should stay home. Unless you drop off an 18 pack of Bud Light on the way up there.

Miller Lite! :D

Archived