No storm damage at Opp!

Snowball

im up here with allen alexander getting ready for the super stock race, the track and opp seems alright, even though enterprise is only 10 to 15 minutes from here, just cut into pratice so we will just have to let her roll in pratice tommorrow and in the race on saturday. Made for a long 13 hour drive thats for damn sure.

Super Nice Facility!

Long Drive from Texas!

No storm damage to the race track!

Lots of Cars!

Top 3 SLM final practice today (according to sheet posted in the pits)

Jeff Fultz

Johnny Brazier

Casey Smith

Another interesting fact - not sure how they park the rigs but noticed that Casey Smith is stabbled right next to Dave Mader - Matt Merrill from Texas is here but Chris Davidson is not here.

Checkers just flew - WILD Finish with the top two cars wreaking across start finish line - Augie Grill I think is the winner - Texas Casey Smith was fast and took the led early - lost his transmission on a restart just after half way. GREAT race - I will be back next year for sure!

Checkers just flew - WILD Finish with the top two cars wreaking across start finish line - Augie Grill I think is the winner - Texas Casey Smith was fast and took the led early - lost his transmission on a restart just after half way. GREAT race - I will be back next year for sure!

:( not happy was what I got out of Casey when he phoned home.

Archived