Cingular's 3G service

KISS_Racing

I hadn't gotten DSL/ Cable or any other form of internet service, hoping to get a wireless card. After doing some checking and now having a need to be more portable I purchased an aircard from Cingular.

I can offically say WOW! I am impressed...

More to come...

Kiss - Keep me (us) posted on that. I have been thinking about looking into that. My wife and I started that mobile business we were talking about, and having a portible service would sure come in handy!! :D

Good information on this board. I know Na$car and other touring series teams use something like that to get the information they need at the track. Just keep OT from getting one or he will be posting round the clock from everywhere!! LOL j/k OT!! :P

LOL... Wow "OT"!! I see your quite the well liked man around these parts aren't ya?? ;) Just messin with ya!

Kiss - Keep me (us) posted on that. I have been thinking about looking into that. My wife and I started that mobile business we were talking about, and having a portible service would sure come in handy!! :D

Good information on this board. I know Na$car and other touring series teams use something like that to get the information they need at the track. Just keep OT from getting one or he will be posting round the clock from everywhere!! LOL j/k OT!! :P

If anyone is interested in Cingular 3G service, Wireless cards or At&t home products stop by the Cingular store at the Forum ( IH35 & 1604 ) and come see me. I handle all of the At&t home products such as landline, highspeed internet, Dish and U-Verse but we got some great people here who are very knowledgeable on the Wireless cards.

Thanks for the information, I may need to stop over that way some time and look into it. I am not real familiar with how it works, and need to get more information on it.

This board is so great in helping each figure out what products and services we need, but where to get them too! Kinda of silly, but I would not have even thought about going to a Cingular store. I know, Duh... This is Brain Fart Friday, what can I say!!! :wacko:

Since U-Verse is a brand new product it is being deployed in certain areas. As of now the 281-1604, Terrell Hills, Woodlake (FM78), New Braunfels & Quarry areas have U-Verse available. Feel free to call me

210-241-3689 and I can check your address for availability.

Since DSL is not available in the sticks you really want to look into a wireless pc card.

Actually it wasn't the "Cingular" job I was originally looking at but if you send some customers to me I will buy you dinner. The job I accepted is working in a Cingular store but I only deal with at&t home products like I use to when I was with SBC. It's alot of fun and for now it will prevent me from racing because I work on Saturday's but that's ok George will be just fine taking my place.

I'm not sure exactlly what happened I do know that he was in his brother-in-law's car and did not want to take a chance of something happening so he backed off then decided to park it. George will be driving my old #13 car but it will be a few weeks before it's ready.

I work on Saturday's but that's ok George will be just fine taking my place.

George's car looked really fast until he pulled off into the pits, what exactly happened?

Come on Lloyd, keep up.. :lol::P:ph34r:

OOPS, and Touché :lol: - But in my defense, look at the time of my post - I was multi tasking ... Stuffing my face with lunch, getting work done, reading and posting on here, and...I had just woken up from my nap...!!! :wacko:

Archived