THR

Mary Ann Naumann

Excuse me if Im a little slow here,lol,lol, I have joined the "oldguy big ol beer club"' so THR is only running every other weekend, or are these just the special dates like ASA and mods, are these the mod series thats from Houston and the ASA super LM tour that came to SAS, or just the sanction for the SAS type of LM.???? Have another big ol beer here Michael and it may make sence to me???? :blink:<_<:ph34r: smiley with a full face helmet. And as a fan just watching there is nothing better than taking your favorite comfortable lawn chair and sitting right down front going into one and feel the heat and get pelted with tire rubber, it dont get any better than that.

Basically, THR and HMP trade weekends off, so what you see on the schedule are all the races. The mods and ASA Pro late models you see on the schedule are HMP classes that race at THR on occasion also. ASA and THR are both ASA member tracks, hence the name of the Pro LM class. They are not the ASA late models that you saw at SAS, but some of them may have raced in that race. Now did that confuse you big time? :D

Basically, THR and HMP trade weekends off, so what you see on the schedule are all the races. The mods and ASA Pro late models you see on the schedule are HMP classes that race at THR on occasion also. ASA and THR are both ASA member tracks, hence the name of the Pro LM class. They are not the ASA late models that you saw at SAS, but some of them may have raced in that race. Now did that confuse you big time? :D

ss99, nope, that clears it up,hate to see THR having to go every other weekend but I do like seeing tracks work together for the better of the sport, pm me with where your at, I would like to come by and see your car and set up to see if mY nova would work at THR.

Archived