THR

Mary Ann Naumann

THIS COMING THURSDAY ... begins - THR's

Thursday Practice (testing & tuning)

Track Opens from 4:00 PM 'til

20.00 for car and 1 driver

Website says 15.00 for all others, and it was last season - this season 10.00 for all others. <_<

Grandstands Free!

THIS SATURDAY:. :rolleyes:

If you have your car slicked up for the '07 season and would like to show it off, we have an opportunity to display a few in Austin's "Celebrate Texas Parade" on Saturday, March 3rd.  The parade starts at 11:00 AM.  You would need to be in line between 9:00 and 9:30.  The gathering area is the south side of South Congress bridge (Congress & Riverside) in Austin. 

Please notify me right away if you can make it. maluvsracing@aol.com or 512.844.3582 or Jerry Spencer @ 512.784.1192.

THR's first Saturday practice (testing & tuning) is from 2:00 PM 'til dark - beginning this Saturday! Participants in the parade will be allowed to test/tune at no charge this Saturday!

For all others:

20.00 for car and 1 driver

Website says 15.00 for all others, and it was last season - this season 10.00 for all others. :)

Grandstands Free!

Thanks Everyone!

Mary Ann Naumann

Thunder Hill Raceway

www.thunderhillraceway.com

Texas Super Racing Series - the Late Models!

www.manracingpromotions.com

fax 512.247.9570

• 1 month later...

First - Sorry to take so long in saying "Thank You" for the price reduction to 10.00 for all others joining at the practice.

Second - Are the Thursday practices "every" Thursday, or just the ones before race day?

(I am posting this question in the public forum, so that when answered - everyone who may have the same question that reads this forum, will also have the answer!! ;) )

Thanks again!!

Hart, they talked about this at the meeting on Tuesday, so I'll answer. The Thursday practice sessions are scheduled for weeks when there is not a race on Saturday. During the weeks when the track is hosting a race on Saturday, the practice session will be held on Friday afternoon instead of Thursday.

cs

Man, you've got that right. We've been at several practice sessions now trying to get the new car dialed in, and I've been surprised at the relatively low turnout. I hope the SAS guys who have never been on the track can get their cars finished up in time to make a few laps there before opening night. It's a different beast.

So there is a practice on 4-27-07 then???? $20 for car and driver and 10$ for a crew member???? Just want to clarify so we can clear schedule and try to make it up there early... Also do they allow overnight parking of the car from the Friday session to Saturday??? Again just trying to get all my ducks in a row... :)

So there is a practice on 4-27-07 then???? $20 for car and driver and 10$ for a crew member???? Just want to clarify so we can clear schedule and try to make it up there early... Also do they allow overnight parking of the car from the Friday session to Saturday??? Again just trying to get all my ducks in a row... :)

Yes, and yes. With the purchase of a 2-day pass, you can camp or leave your stuff overnight.

Man, you've got that right. We've been at several practice sessions now trying to get the new car dialed in, and I've been surprised at the relatively low turnout. I hope the SAS guys who have never been on the track can get their cars finished up in time to make a few laps there before opening night. It's a different beast.
Thanks ss99, yes and with all of the request for us to open this Saturday (tomorrow) for "Testing & Tuning", and since my husband and son will be competing @ HMP, David Mackey and Jerry Spencer, two of the THR Management Team Members, have kindly offered to open the track from 2:00pm until dark! For those unable to attend the racing action @ HMP, THR will be open "Testing & Tuning", it is free to the grandstands, $20.00 for Racecar/Truck & one driver and $10.00 for anyone else.

First - Sorry to take so long in saying "Thank You" for the price reduction to 10.00 for all others joining at the practice
hartracen19, your very welcome and we dropped the grandstand prices from $18.00 to $15.00 for adults and children, from $7.00 - $5.00 (6 yr-12 yrs) and under 6 is free! We still offer our $2.00 discount for Military, Seniors Citizens, Police Officers/EMS/Firefighters (w/ID). We fill the grandstands, we may drop it more, it is all about the family & fun, but, we gotta make the ends meet! Thank you all for your support, it is going to be a great season!

Cool thanks
Knightblade, your so welcome, we are very happy to be opening our home to you guys... now it is your home, just as I know I can speak for the owners and their staff @ HMP, welcome!

I attended my first THR event a few weeks ago, and will be returning from Dallas the weekend of the 28th. I blogged about my experience at the wonderful facility here:

http://onelugnutshort.blogspot.com/2007/04...ave-bit-me.html

(my blog gets close to a 1000 hits a week)

I don't know much about the 'politics' and such hat is going on in the Texas asphalt racing world, but as a fan, I sure had a great time. I just thought you guys might like to know that this race fan appreciates all your hard work (both racers and track officials).

keep up the good work!

Phil (aka okla21fan)

I loved your site, thank you for your kind and encouraging words and support! TSRS-Late Models return to THR this Saturday with lots of racing action, here is a run down.

STOCK CAR RACING

Saturday, April 28th

Thunderhill Raceway

Kyle, Texas

Presenting...

Texas Super Racing Series (TSRS-Late Models),

A-line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Roadrunners,

Texas Pro-Sedans, Lone Star Legacies, NASKARTS.

and the all exciting Grand Stocks!

10:00am - Garage/Pit Area Opens

10:00 - Tech Opens

4:00pm - Grandstands Open

5:00pm - Qualifying & Qualifying Heats begin 

7:00pm - Opening Ceremony followed by & Main Events

(Subject to change, if necessary)

Adults - $15.00, Children 6 to 12 - $5.00, under 6 - FREE!

$2.00 discount for Military, Senior, Police/EMS/Firefighters (w/ID)

Lot's of Family FUN!

IH 35 & Yarrington Road (exit 210)

Kyle, Texas

www.thunderhillraceway.com

Will the lights be turned on Friday night for practice? Or will it be 'til dark only?

Sorry, no plans to at this time.

will there be truck?

No trucks on the schedule this weekend.

May 12th, first Truck Race for this season @ THR. I will be posting the updated 07 THR Schedule later this evening.

Here it is, after many hours, thank you Jerry Spencer for all your help, your research is incredible in anything you take on, be it fuel, tires or helping cordinate scheduling.

07 THR Schedule

(Always subject to change, only when necessary)

;)

APRIL 28: Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's & NASKARTS

MAY 12: Pro Modifieds, Texas Trucks, Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, Texas Dwarfs & NASKARTS

MAY 26: Pro Modifieds, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's NASKARTS & JRA Kid's Bike Race

JUNE 9: ASA Pro Late Models, Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, Texas Dwarfs & NASKARTS

JUNE 23: Pro Modifieds, Texas Pro-Sedans, Texas Trucks, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, NASKARTS & JRA Kid's Bike Race

JULY 14: Pro Modifieds, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, Texas Dwarfs & NASKARTS

JULY 28: Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, NASKARTS & JRA Kid's Bike Race

AUGUST 11: Pro Modifieds, Texas Trucks, Texas Dwarfs, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, & NASKARTS

AUGUST 18: Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks & NASKARTS

SEPTEMBER 15: ASA Pro Late Models, Pro Modifieds, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, NASKARTS & JRA Kid's Bike Race

SEPTEMBER 28 & 29: Two-Day Event 11th ANNUAL "TEXAS STOCK CAR SPECTACULAR" ASA Pro Late Models, Pro Modifieds, Texas Super Racing Series Late Models, Texas Trucks, Texas Pro-Sedans, A-Line Super Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Road Runners, Grand Stocks, Lone Star Legacy's, Texas Dwarfs & NASKARTS

OCTOBER 13 & 27: RAIN OUT DATES

Archived