Next Race?

kn1ghtblade

Where is the next bouch race at?

The #88 Bouch car's tractor and trailer were at our shop today here in SA getting the truck worked on... I was just curious as to where they are headed from here, looked like it went west on I10 either that or going back up to the Flying J to fuel up the truck...

PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE LET ME ANSWER THIS ONE..... LOL... (I feel like the kid in the back of the class with their hand waving up in the air, saying "Me! Me! Oh, oh I know this! I know this one!!!" HA.. Sorry... I will now shut up!! :huh::rolleyes::unsure::wacko:

ok, here is why i'm probing ya'... JR Motorsports is Jr.'s race team... There have been rumors flyin around about DEI and whether Jr. would be with them much longer. Jr Motorsports is and has been Jr.'s race team for several years. His plan was to have several different drivers including him and smoke drive the car. They would eventually bring on a second car to the Team and in something like 08 or 09 have a Cup team. It has never been said as to whether or not Jr. would be the driver of the Cup car?

Now do Theresa and Kelly have any vested interests in JR Motorsports? dunno????

Kelley works for Jr. Motorsports. She handles all of Dale Jr.s business. She does the PR and everything. She has nothing to do with DEI nor does Teresa have anything to do with Jr. Motorsports.

No, I am not a Junior expert, actually, I don't even like him, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!

Marc,

Kelly does not have anything to do with DEI other then trying to come to terms with DEI in regards to JRs new contract, she works for JR.... JR wants 51% of DEI or he is not going to sign a new contract. This is the last year on his contract..... Teresa will loose more then 51% of DEI's revenue if she does not agree to JRs terms. JR is DEI and he knows this and everyone else knows it. If she is smart she will give him what he wants, if not she wont be in na$car to much longer....

everybody knows all teresa wants is to sell Dale souveniers... she could care less about jr.

I didn't know that... My next door neighbor, who is definately not a DEI fan, didn't know that either. So I guess not everybody knows.. But now I do... LOL

Nick

shane,

there was an article about three years ago in one of the oval track magazines that talked all about DEI and Dale Sr. In this article it said that when Sr. was still alive he had given Kelley an interest in DEI. It said that he realized and recognized the talent she had as a driver. She has always been faster than Jr. and Sr. knew if he didn't get her out of a car and into the office/business side of things that she would end up working her way through the ranks.

In doing some googleing I do find where she ran latemodels. I can't find where she won a latemodel championship which I had read before that she had won two. I'll keep digging...

Archived