sts

postell69

The 2007 schedule is still not up on the website yet I apologize for that, am working on it, the first night of points will actually be April 7th, so everyone has a chance to get a couple of races under their belts before points start.

MAN THINGS ALREADY CHANGING SEASON HAS'NT EVEN STARTED,OH WELL!!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!

THANKS FOR CARING

:lol:

hey ac every time a race at sts i always have my family with me because i consider all the drivers ,sts crews , and fans my family and yes i cant wait till 10th hope to see everybody again

hey ac every time a race at sts i always have my family with me because i consider all the drivers ,sts crews , and fans my family and yes i cant wait till 10th hope to see everybody again

yeah, I totally agree with you. we have an aweomse racing community which is much like family.

well now that you said that im going to have to go ccms haha i told you it was a secret and its pretty bad when the only car that hits me all season is my nephew

You hit me Because i was sitting still,just cause i was in the middle of the track dont mean u have the right to hit me and u cant complain cause i help u fix then put another dent in it with the sledge hammer and i said i was sorry,NOT. I know it was a secret but u know me i cant keep quite. LOL

This is Easter Weekend right? I think we are headed to Corpus for this weekend! Glad to hear that you guys are going to be running on the 7th! I can take the kids to go watch their cousin race!! YES!! Just what I was hoping for really!!!

The 2007 schedule is still not up on the website yet I apologize for that, am working on it, the first night of points will actually be April 7th, so everyone has a chance to get a couple of races under their belts before points start.

Archived