How many S Texas mod drivers going to TMS dirt track world nationals

Boerneracehounds50

After working out the bugs in his new Harris Chassis and a good finish on Sunday, Greg(Dinsmore) says he will probably go.

I talked to Bill Pittaway and he's only going to race IMCA tracks/shows. Said his little 331 just doesn't have the ponies. He also mentioned that the Whiteaker's and Majek's were headed to Las Cruces that weekend.

Didn't get a chance to talk to Jason(Borlace) or Mickey(Helms) to ask them, perhaps Sarge saw them.

No, Reb, I didn't talk to Helms or Borlace.

I know Henry Witt said he was going to be there. And both Poor cars, I believe. Dillion Smith was planning on being there as well. That is all that I remember of those I talked to. (besides Dinsmore)(he is going to have to buy a bigger helmet, me thinks) LOL

Who was it that was there on Friday night to shake down his TMS car? Didn't race, but hot lapped it. Dang, not remembering the name.

Had a great time at the Ice Breaker, and am so looking forward to TMS. First time for me at the Dirt Track @ TMS, and the first time ever broadcasting a race live. Can't wait!

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Host of the K-MAC Sports show, Dirt Track Insider

Mike, yep I'll be there.......you know I will if racegirl1963 is going to be there. LOL Actually I'll be with a new lady friend and may be picking up lre2868 along the way since shes still awaiting settlement on her wrecked truck.

Sarge.....um what part of "SOUTH" Texas drivers did you not understand? LMAO :lol: That "other" guy was Big Dog Hibbard, but he doesn't fall into the south Texas category either. Me thinks you may have the TWDTC and IMCA Tx Natl's confused too. :huh:

Archived