Who will be done first!

CJY08

Mr bugin do you have a Bug that I can push around??? lol, Well lets see you have 4...5 bug's and we have 5...6... "Cars" <_< , yeah, So how many does that make us now???? oh plus GB thats another 1...2... VWs, Ah forget it I lost count. Well didn't make pratice again am up here in my second home Austin, getting the Raid car... I mean my cars back peices so body will be done everything but the motor. Tanks ready to race so the score is 1-0 pintos :D

OK I just found out that some one in corpus bought a car from mo. That looks like ares.... <_< Am just curious who it is, so that would make 3 ??? cars running in corpus

I did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: and cal.and S.C. so what :lol: why do you like push me ,,,,,that means your behind me :lol::unsure:

OK I just found out that some one in corpus bought a car from mo. That looks like ares.... <_< Am just curious who it is, so that would make 3 ??? cars running in corpus

I did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: and cal.and S.C. so what :lol: why do you like push me ,,,,,that means your behind me :lol::unsure:

thats becuz he.s lapping you .....ouch ..hey when are you going to get that carb ..it wont last much longer ..i went out to the track to see you guys practice and you werent there .no bugs tobe found .what gives .

Archived