Quote of the night at USRA/SAS Awards Banquet

NickHolt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there fixing to give haveawreck the boot, good luck... :D

HA! hater.

doug send you a pm. but he sent it to me.

shawn paul,

i'm with ya' on Robbie, I've met him and talked to him for about 30 minutes at Phoenix(PIR) I have some pictures I'll send you....

haveawreck is an accident waiting to happen....

anyways, still no pm....

you left out robby gordon.........and yes, very much so.

Horse - Buckshot, Harvick, ® Gordon, I knew I liked you!!! :D

Buckshot - He is just Buckshot - enough said!!

Back when Robby was driving the #13, I couldn't stand him or his attitude. But then he went and did some maturing. He earned my respect with getting his Busch team, off road team, and finally his cup team together. On his limited budget, most would have thrown in the towel a long time ago. He is still plugging away. I didn't like when he tossed out the foam for a caution, but hey, we all know a lot of the drivers that the fans like have done the same. No excuse, but... he definitely has more driving talent than most of the other drivers out there. Now if he would just learn to think before he speaks, (not saying to conform to the cookie cutter speeches, just make sure what comes out is something he won't have to regret or back peddle on later) he would be better off!

Harvick is one of those drivers I like and hate (sort of like Robby.) But the boy does have talent. His head got real big when he stepped into the 29 (#3), and got a win so quickly. Who wouldn't. He was just chosen to take over for THE most popular driver. He thought he could do no wrong...but he was humbled down and learned, and did some maturing. If he continues to mature, he will be one of the statesmen everyone likes as he nears retirement! With Burton as his team mate, I think has helped. They are a good balance for Childress, and I think they have helped each other in their weak areas.

It is their teammate Boyer that I do not care for. He has the opposite issue in my opinion. During interviews, he is all humble and nice, but will wreck anyone who is in his way. He doesn't know how to pass, just boot his competition.

Who I miss seeing out there is Morgan Shepard, and ole Dave Marcus (liked them wingtips!!)

Archived