Are you ready?

CJY08

So how did practice go?who is fast?What kind of times?Is the track the same as last year?I still dont think its fair you guys get a month head start on setups.Im afraid "The Old Poop" is going to be more legend than reality this year.Im still digging for more speed.If Ricky Rudd can sit on the front row at Daytona,maybe theres hope for me.But it is a rookie on the pole so who knows?With several multi car teams this year,the drama is building at CC Speedway.I believe there are over 20 cars already.Does anybody know how many cars they will start in a feature?Am I the only front wheel drive left?Even the other VWs dont accept me,those dinosaurs.Time to fly the Jolly Rodger again.Watch out,Thumpers got an eyepatch now. :ph34r:

Hey GB,,,,,,, Don't be so down, you can run with us,,,,,just paint your car yellow & sliver an race backwards. That hurts calling us dinosaurs. lets see I'm racing a 1970 bug that's makes it 37 years old. Your ages is? but I wish I had half your racing experience.... The hooligans do fly jolly Rodgers high above. we got you cover but bring yours too, the show must go on for the fans too. whats scary fast is what I saw at CJYO8 house did you see his new car? maybe I need to go ahead an park my bugs :angry:

p.s. GB you know your one of us YOU COMPLETE US :lol: you had us at,,,the other VWs don't accept me :D

Yeah Bj34 thats me #15 Pinto. And GB Its about time....Bring back the skull and crossbones, and the baddest Sob that ran Texas Thunders :lol: . Oops sorry forgot to say JMO, well we don't know much about whos running cause of the weather. but there is going to be some fast, fast cars. and a great racing year. Even had people get kicked out of pratice... kinda crazy but it happened. So GB get the flag and Rock N roll And lets go racing.

P.s. Mr Bugin SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Well i think it was just for that pratice, but am not sure. Just people not following the rules. I mean we have fun and have a good time, but you still got to follow the rules.... Like no yellow bugs start on pole... :D well it should be a rule running that noz turbo "PORSH" engine he's got over there. and Gb's magnetic front bumper....

Yeah Bj34 thats me #15 Pinto. And GB Its about time....Bring back the skull and crossbones, and the baddest Sob that ran Texas Thunders :lol: . Oops sorry forgot to say JMO, well we don't know much about whos running cause of the weather. but there is going to be some fast, fast cars. and a great racing year. Even had people get kicked out of pratice... kinda crazy but it happened. So GB get the flag and Rock N roll And lets go racing.

P.s. Mr Bugin SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

sounds like it must have got fun after i left there were only a few cars there while i was there until around 5;30

I wasn't at the practice but was told that a race car stalled on the track and 2 members of the group went to help and were told not to get on the track and they did anyway. They were told to load up and when they could follow the rules they were welcome back.

I can't mentiion names but let this be a warning DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD OR ELSE. And not to hold anything back the city police were called and they coudln't do anything because of private property. This was so childless. Oh well you can't win them all.

As for my post before this one I didn't know what I was doing and thats why that post is there. Nick you can delelte it. Thanks Carol

BUGGIN 2 RACE 95 I SUPPOSE YOU DONT READ YOUR PM.S

Sorry,,,,,was working on the bugs. I had to get off my but & get off TSZ, It started taking me away from the bugs that's not good..... (sorry Nick)...... but I need to work on the race cars cause there bugs an they need all the help they can get :lol: CJY08 we have bugs rules,,,, one rule is to send a pinto out first to get all the poison off the track

Rule???? I thought they did that to save me time.... :lol: But I got a bbbaaaddd feeling about the Old School Gb coming back. I mean I say its about time and want to race the Bad to the Bone Gb.... But am in his way now lol, Hey Gb so when you get ready to bump draft pass these Dino... I mean Bug's Let me know first, so i don't become Splat 2 :D

:D I just had a great idea.Get Shawn to weld a bug back half to a rabbit front half and race the other 8 cyl cars.Thats a purse worth going for.Lets see,1984cc + 2180cc =4164cc,that sounds like a small block equivilant to me.Think it would keep up?Maybe we can get Oltimer to drive,he doesnt know if he is comming or going half the time anyway :lol: Comeon Mader,time to get off the porch

:D I just had a great idea.Get Shawn to weld a bug back half to a rabbit front half and race the other 8 cyl cars.Thats a purse worth going for.Lets see,1984cc + 2180cc =4164cc,that sounds like a small block equivilant to me.Think it would keep up?Maybe we can get Oltimer to drive,he doesnt know if he is comming or going half the time anyway :lol: Comeon Mader,time to get off the porch

gb ill be behind the wheel sometime this year .just wont be at cc .going to try my hand at sas and kyle i suppose .but you never know old bugin just may have something for me to climb into . what you say bugin.you think i would look good in a bug .thats if i can fit .hell ill try one out .and i wont bring the poison.

Going To Be Some Sick 4 Bangers @ CCS this year :o maybe we need 2 class's in TT, one for the fast cars & one for the stock cars :lol: starting to look like the bugs are in trouble, oh well, someone needs to be in the back :lol: I'm looking at the bright side, when the fan's see the bug's cross the checker flag they will know the race is over :lol::lol::lol:

Archived