Camaro's in purestock ?

Whatever

There seems to be no place to race a Camaro if you don't want to run the Hobby class . Maybe Camaro's could run with the pure stocks with frame height rules or something to give stock type camaro's a chance to run without breaking the bank? What are others thoughts on this ? Maybe Owen this would be something to think about. Just a thought .

Racer88 there are plenty of things you could do to make it fair for Camaro's. Like NO lowering blocks, frame height rules ,no rear steer . Camaro's were in pure stocks when STS opened to begin with and there are plenty of then sitting around that are not gutted as far as a legal Hobby stocks are and dont have the motor or money to race hobby stock and would like to race purestock would be a good class and letting camaro's run in the class would only raise car count. Hell Nova's are already legal I guess a Camaro would make a big difference. NOT! JMO

if pures were pure i would not like a camero in pure stocks at all.they have to much of a front end geometry advantage.it is to easy now days to buy leafs anyway you want them,and you can get any front spring rate that you want in stock heighs.if this was to happen,i dont think you would do it this close to season opener.if it were a car that was grandfathered in,would stock springs be a must?now you are talking abouy more to police.i think that job is already tough enough.......frank t

Archived