WRECK

HiTech

YESTERDAY AT WORK I WAS HELPING A CUSTOMER WHEN I HEARD A CAR WITH ITS MOTOR FULL BORE IN THE PARKING LOT NEXT TO US .AS I LOOKED UP A CADILAC HIT TWO OTHER CARS HARD SITTING AT THE WINDYS . LUCKY THERE WAS NOONE IN THE PARKED CARS .THEY WERE INSIDE .AND LUCKY FOR THOSE CARS BEING THERE OR THIS CAD WOULD HAVE ENDED IN A VERY BAD PLACE INSIDE OF WENDYS . SO I RAN OVER AND JUMPED IN WITH THIS OLDER MAN AND SHUT HIS STILL WIDE OPEN MOTOR OFF FOR THERE WAS GAS ALL OVER FROM THE OTHER CARS . ONE CAR WAS A LTD OTHER WAS A MUSTANG .LTD WAS JUNK T BONED , THE MUSTANG WASNT TO BAD .THE OLD MAN SAID A CAR RAN OUT IN FRONT OF HIM BUT THERE WAS NO OTHER CAR .I THINK HE BLACKED OUT .HE COMPLAINED OF HIS LEFT ARM HURTING AND AS I AND A WOMEN HELT HIM UP UNTIL AN AMBULANCE CAME .HE WAS TRYING TO PASS OUT SO WE KEPT HIM TALKING ... . COME TO FIND OUT THIS MAN WAS 87 YEARS OLD AND A RETIRED DOCTOR. . HE HAD BANDAIDS ALL UP AND DOWN HIS ARMS SO ID SAY HE MAY HAVE BEEN DIABETIC . THIS WAS NEVER REPORTED IN THE NEWS .FOR WHAT REASON I DONT KNOW .THIS WAS SERIOUS . BUT I THANKED GOD THAT NOONE ELSE WAS HURT .AND THIS MAN LOOKED LIKE HE WOULD BE OK OUTSIDE OF HIS ARM AND AIRBAG TO THE FACE . THE MORROW TO THIS YOU ARE NEVER SAFE IN A PARKING LOT AND I SEE ALOT OF DUMB POEPLE LET THIER KIDS RUN FREE . I HAVE THEM RUN FREE AT WORK AND THAT MAKES ME MAD FOR I KNOW WHAT IT FILLS LIKE TO BE HIT AND SPEND THREE WEEKS IN THE HOSPITAL . AND SOME POEPLE DRIVE WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT BE DRIVEING AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT AGE . IF YOU HAVE MEDICAL PROBLEMS GET SOMEONE TO DRIVE FOR YOU IF YOU CAN .THAT MAY SAVE SOMEONES LIFE IN A PARKING LOT .

WHY WOULD YOU THANK GOD THAT THIS GUY "NOONE" GOT HURT? DID HE OWE YOU MONY OR SOMTHING?

OK SMARTY PANTS .I ADDED THE WORD .ELSE .NOONE ELSE OK OK OK OK OK .

Good job "Hero Mike!!" You probably saved his life by going out and shutting down his engine. Sadley, too many people would have just stood by and watch as it blew up.

Also - I couldn't agree more, parents need to parent MORE.

NO HERO . YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME . OUTSIDE OF THE WOMAN NOONE WOULD COME CLOSE AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT I CANT BLAME THEM .ALITTLE NERVOUSE MYSELF . BUT I WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO HELP ME .. JUST BE AWARE OF OTHER POEPLES DRIVEING . YOUR NOT SAFE ANYWHERE .

KINDKA ON THE SAME SUBJECT:

My daughter called me yesterday morning to tell me she had a flat, went and change the tire left an got less than a mile a way and she calls me crying said she just had a wreck. got to here and she was okay just shacken up real bad. the other driver was to. after moving the cars out of traffic and calling the cops i asked how it happened, the other driver tryed to make a left hand turn from the very outside lane and turned right in to my daughter. after talking with this older genlemen it wasnt hard to figure out he was almost blind. he couldnt even read his insurance card, he wasnt sure what damage was done to his truck because it was damaged all over. he said he was sure he was in the turning lane and she was at fault and went on to blame it being a teenage driver. the cop told him different.

SAME HERE: MORAL OF THE STORY, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PROBLEMS HAVE SOME ONE ELSE DRIVE

Mike... YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

j/k

Good Job though, sounds like that guy may of been having a mild heart attack or something....

IVE ALREADY TURNED YOU DOWN FOR A DATE .SO QUIT TRYEN .I AINT YOUR TYPE . :lol:

KINDKA ON THE SAME SUBJECT:

My daughter called me yesterday morning to tell me she had a flat, went and change the tire left an got less than a mile a way and she calls me crying said she just had a wreck. got to here and she was okay just shacken up real bad. the other driver was to. after moving the cars out of traffic and calling the cops i asked how it happened, the other driver tryed to make a left hand turn from the very outside lane and turned right in to my daughter. after talking with this older genlemen it wasnt hard to figure out he was almost blind. he couldnt even read his insurance card, he wasnt sure what damage was done to his truck because it was damaged all over. he said he was sure he was in the turning lane and she was at fault and went on to blame it being a teenage driver. the cop told him different.

SAME HERE: MORAL OF THE STORY, IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PROBLEMS HAVE SOME ONE ELSE DRIVE

GLAD SHE WAS OK .

A DRUNK RAN INTO THE BACK OF MY BROTHERS BRAND NEW TRANS AM I WAS DRIVEING AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO TELL THE COP I WAS SPEEDING BACHWARDS AND HIT THE FRONT OF HIS TRUCK. COURSE HE AND I THE COP COULD NOT FIND IT IN OUR HARTS TO BELIEVE THAT STORY ..

Wow. Spelling correctly is politically correct? I always thought it was just one of the ways you showed the world you weren't a semiillterate bozo...

Oh, hi, Nick...

Not trying to be a bozo here, TQ, but I believe the correct word is semiliterate as opposed to semiilliterate. There is no such word as semiilliterate.

Nick

ISNT IT FUNNY HOW SOMEONE CAN CALL SOMEONE A BOZO FOR THIER CHOICE OF SPELLING AND BECOMES THE BIGGER BOZO THAN THE FISRT BOZO . FROM THIS BOZO TO THE OTHER BOZO .WELCOME TO THE BOZO CLUB . IM SORRY EYE DID NOT MISSPELL A WORD ;)

LMAO,,,,,,,,trying to post on this one,,, laughing so hard had to log in 2 times, So it was a NOONIE that the old man was getting at wendy's in a cad? Is that right, They don't put that kind of stuff on the news. :lol:

YES HE WAS MAD HE COULD NOT FIND YOU AFTER I TOLD HIM YOU WERE AT THE SONIC .DRIVEING A PINTOBEAN .

Archived