Cars of the past

PAPA

yeah that was leland in the sweet 16.........that car was fast and hooked up.......how about audie howell in that blue 25 car........is that the last dodge late model that ran at sas........didnt he have to buy some high dollar intake to be able to run it.......it was also a fast car...........

that red and black #31 camaro, isnt that travis daugherty (sp?) from jarrell texas...........he was a nice guy, what is he up to now days.....

THE 25 IS THAT THE SAME CAR THAT WENT OVER TURN 1.2 WALL .IT WAS A MOPAR .FAST AS HELL ALOT OF MOTOR .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that red and black #31 camaro, isnt that travis daugherty (sp?) from jarrell texas...........he was a nice guy, what is he up to now days.....

my mistake , i thought it was terry james driving jimmy merridiths car , but it is travis...me and travis were good friends , just lost touch. last i talked to him he was living in lakeway.

The 58 car is Ronnie Kruger out of New Braunfels, that car is still in his garage i believe

Damn that name sounds so famaliar for some reason... I am originally from New Bruanfels but I dont know why that name sounds so famaliar... Did he own his own business there or something like that?

Sure would like to get some more names and info on all these cars and drivers. There is no info on the back of the pics. Also, As Nick said before....You should down load these photos to your HD or burn them to CD. Never know when a site might crash. If you have any photos that you would like to post please feel free to send them to me and I will post them for you. Nick does so much for this site. This will free him up a little. If you have no way of scanning your photos please contact me and we can make arrangements for me to bring my laptop and scanner to your place and we can get them all scanned. Hope everyone enjoys the pics

PAPA

ok, from the first batch: (other than the obvious ones)

0-Dave Sevilla Jr/4-Chancellor Sr/00-Crazyhorse/3-Leo Hinojosa/1-John O Neal/7-Bernsen/5-Kleet Keenland

second batch:

12-Mike Reinegar/16-Waddell/17-Robert Barker/18-Mickey/19-Greg Mueth/22-Rene Mares/22-Grimes

third batch:

24 LM-Jim Blevins Jr/24-John Hernandez/31-Pat Lawler

Fourth:

40-Kenny Hurley/44x2-Damon Bean/54-Calvin Carter/57-Steve Riggs/64-Steve Varnes

Hope that helps!!! Hope those are right!!

isnt that black numer 17 car in the second batch david edwards.........not 100% sure, but i think it is the car he ran.......

the green number 22 in the second batch is stacy mcmullins brother i believe, cant quite remember his name.......and then the purple #23 is stacy mcmullin......

white #82 is bobby caufield, i think the yellow and blue #88 is robert mayberry, the yellow and blue #96 is charlie henley, i believe the black #97 camaro is john henry whitchie (sp sorry)

the last pic on pit road looks like jason oates, jamie fuller, not sure about the camaro, it looks like hal englehardt's old colors and then the teal car i believe is tom hannah.....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived