Big year at CCS for TT

BRR96

Hey Rat diddy !!

Yes the Bugs are teaming up with the Hooliganz! When the Hooliganz come over, things get done. Theres nothing but A$$$ & elbows. Theres Troy the head Hooligan driver #66 SS.. Then theres Ed, future SS rookie & Pit Crew Randy pants. Theres Tom #98 Bug rookie & Martine out of Mathis #97 Bug rookie & Debbie driving Spider #96 ... Spiders gonna be a rookie again.. & Mr.Bugin racing patches #95. CJYO8 is part of us some how... LOL!! & theres that BIg rookie Billy & we cant forget Mr. VW gooroo technical adviser, argument starter, long hauler & friend of the team .. #77... GBs also gonna be around to make everyone mad at us..LOL ..ROTFL !!

THERE GOSE THE NABORHOOD ... :unsure: HEY SHAUN WHERE IS MY CAR .YOU FORGOT ME .MYSELF AND I .MAN WHAT KINDA FRIEND I HAVE .HEY WAIT A MINUTE YOU STAY AWAY :lol: .YOUR MAKEING ME LIKE BUGS . :huh: KINDA GROWS ON YOU I SUPPOSE . :(:blink: NOW IF YOU WAS TO BUILD ME A PINTO .THEN WE CAN TALK ABOULT MY PAY FOR DRIVEING IT FER YOU . :D YOU KNOW OLD FARTS NEED LOVE TO .

I think that is great that all that talent is pulled into one shop and team. It sonds like a really fun year at CC Speedway and a lot of checkered flags!!!! With the teams joining up the hooligans may have to upgrade to a V8 BBQ pit.

I wish you all a very FUN and SAFE 2007 racing season!

ps. I never got an answer to my question Buggin <_<

WELL DON YOU DO ANY TV AND RADIO ADS DONT FORGET TO ADD ..THE HOOLIGANS ARE HERE THE HOOLIGANS ARE HERE . EVERY RACE TRACK SHOULD HAVE THIER OWN FREEK SHOW .AND THOSE ARE SOME FREEKY FUN GUYS .. NOW IF YOU CAN JUST NAME THE TURN FOUR STANDS .FREEKLAND .. I MAY JUST SIT UP THIER WITH THEM . YOU KNOW MAYBE A TV SHOW COULD BE BORN OUT OF THIS . THE FUTURE CAN BE BRIGHT . WILL BE INTERESTING .. YOU KNOW DO THE HOOLIGAN BUGLIGANS SHUFFLE

I had the pleasure of working with those guys last year. The whole group was a pleasure to be around. If we can get Troy trained to stay in his car during a pit stop, things would work out better and I wouldn't have had to yell at him so much :lol::lol::lol:

WELL DON YOU DO ANY TV AND RADIO ADS DONT FORGET TO ADD ..THE HOOLIGANS ARE HERE THE HOOLIGANS ARE HERE . EVERY RACE TRACK SHOULD HAVE THIER OWN FREEK SHOW .AND THOSE ARE SOME FREEKY FUN GUYS .. NOW IF YOU CAN JUST NAME THE TURN FOUR STANDS .FREEKLAND .. I MAY JUST SIT UP THIER WITH THEM . YOU KNOW MAYBE A TV SHOW COULD BE BORN OUT OF THIS . THE FUTURE CAN BE BRIGHT . WILL BE INTERESTING .. YOU KNOW DO THE HOOLIGAN BUGLIGANS SHUFFLE

OT, not sure you are crazy enough to qualify as a Hooligan! I was only made an honorary Hooligan myself & we all know how over the top I can be.LOL Thanks for the stickers, Hooligans.

hooligan.jpg

It will be great to have another German car of the post ice age.We missed you last year.Bug guy,I looked at your car at the expo and there was no engine under the hood. :lol: Luckly there was a spare in the trunk.Years ago the rivelary was between the Pintos and the air cooled VWs.In later years it was the Mustangs and the front wheel drive VWs.What will the Ford guys do now to handle both?Im thinking about bringing another Ghia to take advantage of the weight thing.I think I can make one run decient.They sure are fun to drive.They handle better than the FWD car

GUYS HE CAN MAKE THAT GIA RUN JUST AS FAST AS HIS FWD. SO IF THE THOUGHT WAS TO SLOW HIM DOWN BY GETTING HIM IN A BUG ,,NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ..GB HAS HAD SOME OF THE FASTEST GIA..S SOME FASTER THAN HIS CAR HE HAS NOW ... GB THE FORD PINTOS AND MUSTANG WONT DO ANYTHANG DIFFERENT .JUST BRING IT ON . :D

My daughter will be out there this year if all goes well. she will be in a vw truck #10 is the number she registered again this year.(she didnt get to run last year) hope to see everyone out there it gona be great to see all the thunder cars along with the bombers and super streets!!! LETS GO RACING!!!!! thanks CC Speedway for another year of racing and many more to come!!!!

Archived