SUPER BOWL

gundogC3

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Indianapolis Colts fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Colts fans, too. Not really knowing what a Colt fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Susie has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Colts fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "I'm a Chicago Bears fan," boasts the little girl. The teacher asks Susie why she is a Bears fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Bears fans, so I'm a Bears fan, too" she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Susie smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Indianapolis Colts fan."

But now the real question was "who is going to win" and Racer Duck actually nailed that one!!

Benson may have a big day but the hard reality is Grossman is still there!

Manning becomes the Elway-ish hero and get his title, NFL wants that!!

Colts 27 Bears 16

This will be like the year that the Ravens won. You don't need a good quarterback. You just need a defense and a quarterback that doesn't screw up.

Colts gonna win Mr Gunnar :D;)

If he comes up with the money to make the trip to the Super Bowl and a free ticket to the game,I predict sometime during the Super Bowl they'll do an interview with the "FRIDGE PERRY".Last I heard of him he was doing some food eating contest to survive,wasnt winning,but getting to eat.

well as expected, the colts won the game.......as i was watching the game unfold i started to realize that the colts and manning have been like jimmie johnson has been all these years.........they dominate all season and then when it comes time to win the big prize neither the colts or johnson were ever able to get it done, until this year...........what a strange coincidence.......happy for manning, could care less about johnson.........but the sad thing about the whole super bowl this year.........dungy wont be praised for being a great coach, he will be classified as the first black coach to ever win a super bowl.......that is what really sucks.......he is a damn good coach, period.......but now a days everything has to be about the color of the persons skin.........

Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith are the first black coaches in the Super Bowl, and Dungy comes through as the first black coach to win a Super Bowl. But, as always, Dungy played it down, saying there were others before him who were good enough to get there. That's true, just as it's true there were other white coaches who didn't get there but probably had the talent.

While I was rooting for the Colts, I'd also like to see Lovie Smith win a Super Bowl. As it is, he should be the concensus choice for coach of the year. He took the Bears all the way to the Super Bowl and they really didn't have a quarterback.

Tha't a heck of a job of coaching...

Archived