Video with a few crashes from 95-96

Flipper13

I went threw 4 videos and picked out the spins and wrecks , we will be working on getting the complete crash video from CC Speedway 95-96 season done by the end of Feb. If interested pm me.

Smashin & Crashin here

Enjoy

Nice job!

POORBOY YOU ARE CORRECT .THAT CAR NOW BELONGS TO LISA AND JESSIE .IT DOESNT SPIN LIKE THAT ANYMORE .LOL DAVID HORTON . CRT . GB .JAMES LEE . 57 WAS GB/S FRIEND . THE 2 CAR CANT REMEMBER HIM . STS TIM SORRY TO RUIN YOUR FUN ITS NOT ME IN ANY CAR. BUT IF THAT WAS ME I DIDNT HIT ANYTHING .NOT LIKE YOU. LOL

i think you should make copys of all the years you have of crashes and stuff all on the same disc that would sell quick i would buy one

I am putting together a CC Speedway Smashin & Crashin 1995/96 DVD it should be done by the end of Feb.

We have done Smashin and Crashin videos since 2001 , but those dont have CC Speedway in them. I live in Knoxville Tn since 1998 and have been filming Dirt and Asphault tracks here since 2000. We have 2001 , 2002 , 2003 , 2004 , 2005 , 2006 Smashin & Crashin DVDs. We do one at the end of every season now , back then I didnt have the equipment that I have now. We use incar cameras now as well. Now thats cool.

CRT STEVEN CARPENTER .55 BROKE A NUMBER FOUR ROD .WE WERE HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH SUCKING ALL THE OIL UP TO THE TOP .THERE FAR BOOM .RESTRICTOR HELPED THAT OUT ..IRENE WILKIE RACEN 21 WABBIT .. JAIME GARDNER.33 PAPPY GREEN .13 WIND UP TOY .. DAVID HORTON 68..... GARY HUGHS ...36 ..... 92 I BELIEVE WAS JOHN FINN ..... AND THE LAST SHOT WAS PAPPY AT HIS BEST RUNNING OVER CARS .LOL ..HE WONT DO THAT AGAIN . :D ...... JESSIE IN HIS FIRST PINTO ..WHAT A SMUCK ..LOL .HE ISNT THAT SLOW ANYMORE .

Archived