lexan

neon14

I will sell all TPS lexan for cost not inc. shipping.

Depending on size, which I thing is within UPS perimeters, they will deliver right to your door step.

Or try Regal Plastics in Austin, they will do the same thing. These guys are great and always have large inventory. .060 thru 1/4 easily available

Their ph # is 1 800 284 0152 or pm me.

Thanks for all the info guys. postell69 I would have bought that from you but I bought some yesterday. For the first time I actually took oldtimers advice and went to home depot and they had all different sizes of lexan. I would have to admit though, the spider web idea sounded pretty cool.

Will, when you cut out your windshield, before you pull off the paper draw a pattern on the inside on passenger side & cut out with razer knife. Pull away paper & spray paint the design. I like to strip off about 2" border around the edges & even wider across the top & paint contrasting color.Gives your windshield a nice finished look. :D

O.K.

Go to Lowes/Home Depot

As your walking back to the lexan, stop and grab some chicken wire instead.

Along with some safety bars, chicken wire(good thick stuff) is the only way to fly.

I just loved racing with an AIR CONDITIONER on.

They even let me do it at SAS once........once!

Neon

It helps to sand all saw marks and sharp edges from the cut edges with 80 grit up to 320.

This will eliminate any crazing and cracking that usually developes from the edges or from the attachment holes.

Hope this helps.

Archived