What is going on around here

abrungot

Hummm I have sent a picture to Nick to post.. seems i am still not allowed to post them..

Trying to understand what is happening in central texas racing...

Aaron,

I take it from the "Hummm" that you feel something negative directed towards you is taking place. It's simply a software glitch with the new software package the TXSZ is using. You are not the only one with this particular problem. In the meantime, please feel free to send whatever pics you have that will not post to me and I'll give it a try.

And if the "Hummm" is because it took so long for me to post the pic, please understand that I was making zzzz's at the time you sent it to me (11:20 p.m.). I hit the hay a bit early since I knew my day would start at 4:00 a.m. today.

I know it is easy to feel that you are being picked on or slighted in some way. However, that is not the case.

Nick

Ok.. cat is poking his head out the bag...

VFW Race park.. aka RCQMA is undergoing some major work right now... There has been a crew there almost every weekend since Christmas...

New Paving

New softwalls

New Electronic Scoring system

New Warning light system

New Config for Pits

New Scale house foundation (house coming soon!)

Roof repair on Scoring tower..

New Chain link fencing

Flagstand moved further down stright (changes the Qualifying procedures)

What a off season for JRA/RCQMA

Also have other projects pending funding... The members and several sponsors are stepping up BIG time!!!

Also looks like there will be 8 or 9 new drivers for the club this year..

post-3-1170102624_thumb.jpg

post-3-1170102638_thumb.jpg

Hummmm apon zoom out... we find.. even more interesting stuff happening...

(no i am not loosing it.. just waiting on nick to get back to his computer)

Once again, Aaron, I apologize for not posting your photos sooner. I really need to invest in a mobile connection and a laptop that will actually let me work on the road.

You sent me two pics to post at 7:34 a.m., but I was at an early-morning meeting and then directly over to the good Doc's office where I spent some some special time with my helpful medical providers.

I arrived home a few minutes ago and posted your pics as soon as I answered some email and figured out what was making the classifieds run so slowly (turned out to be a huge pic that someone had posted that I had to resize and repost.).

But, at least your pics are now posted. Looks like lots of work by the Quarter Midget bunch.

Nick

Archived