Thanks

Brad

Just wanted to say thanks to the Alexander racing team for their usual hospitality Sat. night. Beau, Chad, Allen, Lloyd, BJ, Roy, and the rest of the group talked to quite a few people. Thanks to all of you for promoting the sport....Also enjoyed that rookie cook's food.

Sorry I missed ya, Brad.......But then, I was not prepared to see ya. (No coloring books)

The Alexanders displayed Lloyd's car, which sports a new look this year, and a new car of Allen's that just came to Texas from North Carolina Thursday. It is an ex-Travis Kittleson car that will probably end up in the crate class.

Beau and Butch Bukowski has their TSRS car there, and had a lot of folks looking at them.

I was out there late Friday and Saturday evenings, and there were a bunch of folks out there.

It seemed to be a little calmer than two years ago, when that gang consumed some 46 cases of beer over the weekend.

I think their final count this weekend will be around 30 to 35 cases. I suspect the discrepancy was due to Big John and Steve being tired after going to North Carolina and back between Monday night and Thursday.

Only 1 weird event all weekend; When I got there around 9 Saturday evening, they were all watching some drunk gal giving a lap dance to a race car tire. that was on the car.

Picture that.

Funny thing was, no one has any idea who she was.

I'd also like to add my thanks to the Alexander/Bukowski drivers, Arthur, Roy, Big John, etc.

SAS had tried to get a booth at the BBQ cookout, but we were unable to get a space. It was great to see the Alexander and Bukowski cars on display, along with all of the banners they used to form their front fence. Even though we didn't have a booth, we were able to distribute our ASA flyers/schedules and the Kids Free coupon at the Alexander area.

Thanks again!

I'd also like to add my thanks to the Alexander/Bukowski drivers, Arthur, Roy, Big John, etc.

SAS had tried to get a booth at the BBQ cookout, but we were unable to get a space. It was great to see the Alexander and Bukowski cars on display, along with all of the banners they used to form their front fence. Even though we didn't have a booth, we were able to distribute our ASA flyers/schedules and the Kids Free coupon at the Alexander area.

Thanks again!

We were there too. I was planning on displaying my car also because we had 4 spaces this year but still ran out of room. I will say I did not like the new setup :(

I would like to Congratulate my brothers cooking team "Whole body cookers" for placing 4th in two catergories..............the competition is TUFF!!!

Archived