ARTS THUNDERHILL 8-30

gundogC3

all i have to say is that the way the race went last night was one of the worst nights of racing for the trucks i cant say what happened on some of the race because of helping fellow racers .but the gut on the track last night all the did was tear up there truck for nothing its jus racing not a demo derby . and this is my 2 cents on this subject.

Good job Bryan and Robert. I guess should have watched the finish of the race! :lol:

I was too busy pacing back and forth between our pits and the race in progress. Every time I went back to the pits, I guess I hoped that the motor would have somehow fixed itself. :(

Well, it never did - it's still blown up. :o

cs

Not too many people should be proud of the way they drove lastnight. The #21 of Keith Patrick did a great job staying out of the mess on his climb to 4th and I believe winning the hard charger award. Good job!

Garrett was one of the very very few drivers not involved in any wrecks but was in a borrowed truck after his had engine problems in practice. He pulled off around lap 30 or so.

I have to agree with the statement regarding the worst night of racing I have seen with the trucks. Hopefully they will not continue to race the way they did. Fans may enjoy it, but the racers and crews hate it. When you have races like this past one, it takes all the fun out of it. :(

well if you like demo derby you would have liked this past race these trucks cost too much to drive them like you have a steel body all thgat was going on was alot of banging which caused wrecks and alot of bad call . this is only the way is see it some may see it onother way ,but this how i feel about it plus their was no teckthat night.

No one has really described how non professional this race really was. These drivers should be at this point in the season at least semi professional in their driving and their demeanor on and off the track. That is not happening gentlemen. I see driving that you would expect in a bomber race at your local dirt track on Saturday night. You don't brake check in the middle of a corner to stop your competitor from getting a run on you. If you suck, then move over. You don't turn into people when they are passing you on the inside or the outside because you are slow. Move over. You don't jam your nose up under the truck in front of you on a restart. Stay back a truck length. You will save your equipment and the other drivers. If you can't pass from a truck lenth back then you are too slow to pass. I can go on and on but if the point has not come across by now, then you won't ever learn anyway. If the rough driving does't stop, then possibly the pocket books need to get lighter and the points totals reduced.

mikeg well said lets go one step further lets talt about SPOTTERS they are the drivers eyes to help them stay out of trouble not to get them in trouble guys an gals im going to place a lot of the blame on you people. blocking like i have seen only comes from one place spotters. drivers mirror drive but they aint that good i think we need to have a spotters meeting after drivers meeting . if we adress this problem the series will only get better it has to . john an kurt are doing their best . they need our help we have to come together and help them i have some ideas on this matter call the guys that arent racin get them to the track we need participation . thanks to all the racers and their families for being there . now lets all of us work together not against thoes who are trying to make this work THANKS EVERYONE

From what I'm reading here, I hope last SAturday was just "one of those nights" for the trucks, and I hope they run strong for their last 6 races of the year. They put on a good show; there's no reason to think they won't run good races the rest of the way.

Also...congrats Bryan Meredith for the win! Way to go! :D

Archived