Texas IMCA Nationals return at TMS Dirt Track in 2007

rebelracewriter

This is the letter I recieved from Andy Adamcik today and he gave me the go ahead to release this early info;

J M-

The rumors are true.

Texas Motor Speedway will host the IMCA Texas Nationals on September

27-29, 2007. The event will feature IMCA Modifieds, IMCA SportMods,

IMCA Stock Cars and the Sprint Series of Texas.

Thursday, Sept. 27 - Practice

Friday, Sept. 28 - Qualifying events for Modifieds, SportMods and Stock

Cars

Saturday, Sept. 29 - Feature events for Modifies, SportMods and Stock

Cars plus complete race program for Sprint Series of Texas

Entry Form, Race Procedures and additional details coming soon.

-Andy

There you go, guys/gals. This is our chance to show we still support the IMCA Nationals in Texas!!

so REB,does this mean that the IMCA SPORTSMOD NATIONALS will not be at HOT,or is TMS DIRT calling it a national event when its just a good show?i was really under the impression that IMCA was thinking about letting the SPORTSMODS run at BOONE at the nationals if enough cars were interested.kind of tough going from a quarter mile every week to a basic half mile,gears cams etc......frank t

Frank this was all the info provided, more details will follow from TMS. I know that HOT has their track meeting, tonight, I believe and they will know more info on the SportMod Nationals and/or running a Boone Perhaps. I'm sure Slider will get all the poop from there. I fairly certain TMS dirt Track is only 4/10 like HRP, but I understand your thinking. That's probably why the Hobby's aren't included,

Archived