Harvick calls Teresa Earnhardt "deadbeat" owner

rebelracewriter

I don't know that "Deadbeat" was the right choice of words, but Harvck is right Teresa is defiantly NOT a very good team owner. All she has done since Dale died turn her nose up at the racing community and disgrace the legacy of one the greatest drivers to ever strap in a car. All she's concerned about is $$$$$ DEI is a joke of a race team and rather than hire engineers to improve performance she hires "marketing moguls" to help sell sponsorships. I have a novel idea... WIN races and championships and the sponsors will come!!!

Just my $.2

You said it man... I love Little E as a driver, but damn his hands are tied when it comes to his team and its support network.... But hey he can sell sponsors... LoL

How long before he has a big sponsor sticker accross his windsheild like in Talledega Nights... LoL j/k

wasnt but a few weeks ago stepmom cast the first stone at Junior.It sure made the papers.Harvick's just saying what Junior cant,and it's a win win situation for Junior,she'll either pay to keep Junior or he'll follow daddy's footsteps right over to the Childress side,driving a black #3,just like daddy did.jmo

glad to see Jr. taking the high road. it's no secret there's no love lost between him and Teresa. took him almost a year to get the rights to his name away from DEI. and most of the family is working for him at JR Racing. Jr.s' grown a lot in the past few years and has developed into a true racer - doing his dad's memory proud.

people need to do their research. Teresa ISN'T sole owner of DEI. As part of an agreement to get Kelly out of racing, Dale Sr. gave Kelly an interest or portion of DEI. This includes some of the decision making power... Had she kept racing, she would have been Busch Champion and be Driving Cup... Do research and see if Jr. ever won a Latemodel Championship. Then do a search on Kelly....

Now is Kelly at the races. Yes, I have seen her at several races and she follows not only Jr., but Truex as well...

Have-a-wreck, needs to pay more attention to his wife and less on other peoples business....

Archived