Who's going to make it..

abrungot

Chase,

I would still make the drivers meeting :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

I guess I need to go back and read the release again. I thought it was a last chance registration. I didn't realize there was a driver's meeting. If there's a driver's meeting, I'm sure Cary will be there. Out of curiousity, since the rules were issued at the awards ceremony and the schedule is already out, what is the purpose of the meeting?

Budman - ain't gonna happen! I gotta do what I do, you know. ;)

Chase,

This is not a normal saturday afternoon drivers meeting.

I think it is going to be more alone the lines of a family meeting..

Mary Ann (Owner) and Terry Barden (Race Director) Sitting down with the Kids (Racers) to discuss how the house is being/should be run.. in a give take..

"LETS GET EXCITED ABOUT '07"

*(This is my personal take on the event not Mary Ann's or Terry's)

Come on, Budman. You know Chase already has a car. He just lets Cary drive it...

What's scary is that they will now have a back up. I wonder what the early line is on the 2008 A-Line Auto Parts Super Stock Championship?

Truth be known, I own very little of either chassis. That distinct pleasure goes to our Dad. If it weren't for him, there wouuld be no new car, or old one for that matter.

Sorry, Chase. About the time I posted it, I realized it should have been Ed and Chase. Aaron, I'm just getting ahead of myself a year, I guess. No excuse but old age.

On a serious note (Serious? Here?), I have a feeling whoever wins the 2007 A-Line Super Stock title is going to earn it. It's still the best class in racing.

i dont know aboult any one else but i like yahs class .not many tracks can have that kind of racen yaH HAVE. i have to come out of the pits to watch you guys go at it .and its clean ..ps im not trying to score points from anyone just what i think .

Archived