3rd Annual JRA Swap Meet @ THR - rescheduled for Feb 10th AND...

3rd Annual JRA Swap Meet @ THR - rescheduled for Feb 10th AND... The 07 TSRS & THR Registration has been extended to Feb 10th, as well. If you had an 06 Registered TSRS or THR race car and you raced a minimum of one event, you have the first choice at that number for 07!

The deadline to re-register, was Feb 1st, but we have extended that, as to have the last chance for registration at the JRA Swap Meet on Feb 10th!

Mark your calendars! Let's all show our support of the JRA kids club Swap Meet! We will be set up at the track to take registrations for 07 TSRS & THR numbers & THR pit spaces, in the bright red TSRS Tech/Office Trailer.

Any TSRS or THR car owners that want to have their cars "Safety Inspected for 07" may bring them out! The Swap Meet is until 3:00 PM. We will be taking head shots for the 07 Programs! Thanks to our terrific TSRS & THR Photographer, Jeff Garvin!

There will be a "Lets get excited about 07" meeting for TSRS & THR Officials, Drivers and Teams - meeting @ 3:30 in the garage, (not required, just encouraged). This will be followed by free time on the track from 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM, for teams that are ahead of schedule!

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Naumann

Thunder Hill Raceway

www.thunderhillraceway.com &

The Texas Super Racing Series - The Late Models

www.manracingpromotions.com

Fax 512.247.9570

Reminder...

Who is thinking they will make the practice sesson? The #50 may be there.. not sure waiting on parts..then my labor.. not sure if it will happen in 11 days

Also I appologize in advance...

I am not requesting a lake at THR for the swap meet.. aiming more for a Dry Lake...

It was real cool or Rick and Debbie to hook yall up on that order..

Reminder...

Who is thinking they will make the practice sesson? The #50 may be there.. not sure waiting on parts..then my labor.. not sure if it will happen in 11 days

Also I appologize in advance...

I am not requesting a lake at THR for the swap meet.. aiming more for a Dry Lake...

It was real cool or Rick and Debbie to hook yall up on that order..

LOL - Aaron!!!

Won't anyone name a lake after me like they did in Florida???? :wacko:

As far as practice, I am 99.9% sure the 4~Hart Motorsports "ACE" will NOT be ready in 11 days, and besides, I am not sure it is open to other series. (Of course knowing Mary Ann and the THR staff, I am sure I would be welcomed as always... :D

I am planning on trying to make it out for a booth. I will know for sure by February 10th... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron,

You, your wife, and the other folks that were there at the food booth deserve to take a bow for setting this up, and braving that bitter cold this morning. Thank you!! It was a really GREAT day, despite the cold. Found lots of goodies today that will be put to good use! So thanks to all of the great venders that came out and let us fellow racers have a ball shopping and getting some great deals.

It was great meeting several of the TXSZ folks in person and getting to place a face with the name!!

MAY NOT HAVE BEEN A GOOD IDEAL IF I SHOWED UP .LOL ANY TPS CARS SHOW UP OR DID THEY GO TO SA FOR PRACTIC .I KNOW LALO AND RICO WERE GOING TO SA .I HAD TO WORK .HOPE IT WENT WELL .

Not sure if any TPS cars showed for practice, and I did not see any other TPS drivers out there shopping either...But then again, I left between 1:30 and 2:00 so some may have arrived after that...

Archived