Status of SLM in Tx?

mraracing

I figure if you have a lot of seat time in a dirt latemodel, well asphalt shouldn't be much problem.

I guess if you were to ask guys what they thought of Smoke, Kahne, Gordon, Schrader, or Larry Phillips's chances on asphalt they would probably give you better than average.

Oldtimer I didnt say that...Heck Ill drive anything once its kinda like my daddy allways said if you turn it down thats one you aint gonna get later :P

Seriosly whats more stable the THR lates or what? That Ford mr Lonsome has is looking pretty good if I can run a chevy in it lol.

Oldtimer I didnt say that...Heck Ill drive anything once its kinda like my daddy allways said if you turn it down thats one you aint gonna get later :P

Seriosly whats more stable the THR lates or what? That Ford mr Lonsome has is looking pretty good if I can run a chevy in it lol.

From an outsider's perspective, the TSRS late models are miles beyond the USRA super lates as far as stability of the series goes. It's almost a non-issue. At least the TSRS series still exists. I assumed you meants TSRS since THR doesn't have a LM class anymore.

Seems like HMP has some pretty good things going on right now also.

hey, if you got some want-too than come on and race. Personally, I dont care about the experience level. Sounds like youve got some, aslong as you show respect with the other racers, race whatever you want.

Archived