Bill Parcells

RodneyRodriguez

Just think if the BABE had of turned half of those strike outs into HOMERUNS,no one would care if Barry Bonds JUICED or NOT.That would of be sick, for todays baseball hitters to be chasing 1379 HomeRuns.

Overall Owens put up Pro Bowl numbers. Had he converted half the drops the numbers would have been even more amazing.

Sad comparison: Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs in his career, but had 1330 strike outs...more than any other player. So I guess sometimes you have to put up with the bad plays to get the better ones.

the only problem with putting up with the bad ones was always at a bad time when they really needed thier big talk all mouth no show at meatings sleepy .i dont need the practice .overdoseing high money . player . its like saying i have finished 300 races in second place .but no wins .sponsors dont want a second place driver .. and dallas dont need a high number at the wrong time player on the team when he cant do it when they really need him .

heard on the news last night that Jason Garret has a reall shot and probably will be atleast the Offensive Cooridinator if not the Head Coach....

I think he will be a long shot at being either but hey time for some young talent at the coaching ranks of the cowboys instead of the recent retreads they been getting... :)

let's go with Garrett, a young (40) guy with a good football x's &o's mind.

better than an older dude set in his ways like Parcells is. this team lacked punch even in november when things were good, new blood may be the key. hell, he made joey harrington look half-ass ok!!

Archived