new tsrs schedule

wheelchair49

i haven't seen C.C. going outta there way to even make an attempt at bringing USRA,TSRS,LEGACYS,etc......they don't act like they want any part of it. plus , i think they have enough to do in restructuring and trying to stay open.

i wouldn't blame any of the series' for there not being CC dates on their schedules , it appears to be CC choice.

i haven't seen C.C. going outta there way to even make an attempt at bringing USRA,TSRS,LEGACYS,etc......they don't act like they want any part of it. plus , i think they have enough to do in restructuring and trying to stay open.

i wouldn't blame any of the series' for there not being CC dates on their schedules , it appears to be CC choice.

id SAY YOU MAY HAVE HIT THE MARK CRAZY .THAT S A FIRST .LOL IVE HAD THOUGHT THE SAME THING TOO . BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT THEY HAVE THIER HANDS FULL . SOMEDAY THEY WILL SELL IT OR GET POEPLE IN THERE THAT WANTS TO AND HAS THE TIME TO EXSPAND .THEY ARE MY FRIENDS .BUT . THAT TRACK IS A REALLY FUN TRACK . IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE AND RACE THERE YOU HAVE MISSED SOME FUN .THE FUTURE WHO KNOWS .

I know Crazyhorse has raced there. The first time I raced there was in 92 and I've liked it ever since. Hope I make it back sometime.

RACEN there and going to cc for 44 years and i still have fun at that track .but it is no different than any other track its had its problems too . been a race every year sence 1945 . say.s one thing for sure . its still a good place to race .

Archived