Texas Pro Sedans

I was actually thinking of helping Lloyd out... Figured out where we can hide the sneaky pete at.... :D Seriously, the only car I'm planning on buying is my Mustang back... I'm selling it and buying it back in August sometime. I'm planning on making a trip to Japan this year and need the finances...

I had mentioned to Lloyd, if he needed my help I'd be glad to Grunt for him.... ;)

OK Kiss, but if you change your mind, let me know. It is one heck of a bargin. I had planned to stay with the Honda, so I purchased everything needed to run that car for years to come. The Toyota deal came along, and now someone is going to get all of it for way less than they could get it seperately.

Funny how you reduce the price for a quick sell, no one is interested, but if you ask what it is worth, everyone inquires. I should have started the asking price at $25K and negociated down from there... Go figure!!

Now on the grunt work, just let me know when your friend from New Braunfels with the "special" tool is available and when we can get together to "git R done! I have a few more ideas I want to show you and get your opinion on. If you agree, I may need somemore help!! :D

OK Kiss, but if you change your mind, let me know. It is one heck of a bargin. I had planned to stay with the Honda, so I purchased everything needed to run that car for years to come. The Toyota deal came along, and now someone is going to get all of it for way less than they could get it seperately.

Funny how you reduce the price for a quick sell, no one is interested, but if you ask what it is worth, everyone inquires. I should have started the asking price at $25K and negociated down from there... Go figure!!

Now on the grunt work, just let me know when your friend from New Braunfels with the "special" tool is available and when we can get together to "git R done! I have a few more ideas I want to show you and get your opinion on. If you agree, I may need somemore help!! :D

...................AND A KISS ...............

LLOYLD YOU GOING TO TEST THAT CAR SOON .

Well if I do not get the Honda stuff sold soon, I may be helping you out in the pits OT. The budget for 2007 is based upon selling the Honda, and so far, it is still sitting in my shop. We are getting down to the wire here, so as far as testing, I doubt it...As far as making the first race...I am beggining to wonder :(

Hey Lloyd,

I don't remember who told me this story last year, but they had been trying to sell this truck. They had it out for several months and no one would bite. He was talking to a buddy who said "you have it marked to cheap, what's it really worth?" The guy marked it up $5000 and it sold in two days.

Here is the funny part.... The guy that bought it said, 'didn't you have another truck that looked just like this one for $5000 cheaper.... :D

Yah, sorry I missed meeting you as well. I was able to go get it set up, and then had to leave for a few hours.

On the trailer, the CRX has a really wide stance, larger than most stock full size cars. If you need the actual measurements, let me know. If not, I will keep my eyes open for a larger trailer for you... ;)

...and the Honda has not sold yet. It really is surprising to me too. It has fully adjustable suspention and with all that is available that goes with it, it is a heck of a deal. If it doesn't sell soon, I may just pull all of the good parts off and scrap it. I need the money from selling it, but I also need the room at the shop!!

lloyld get me a list if the motor parts you have .all . pm me with them and what kind of price you would take . what year some of those parts fit .motors .you know that kinda info .you know i work in autoparts .and we get those honda drivers in every day . and put some of those parts in the add sack ..

• 4 weeks later...
ok you know mike isnt going to have jesse's car ready . i think he found out im running rico's car for the first race. and now he dont wanna show up

Hey, I go off line for a week or so and the line up starts looking really good. I look forward to finally meeting you CRT!! B)

I guess this is as good a place as any to make the sad official announcement. We will not have the new car ready for the first part of the season, so I will only be running a limited schedule this year. I will put out an official announcement later this week.

I sent my entry form with the hopes of having the car ready, but it didn't work out the way I had planned... We still plan to come out and support TPS (and meet CRT!!! :D )

neil i sent the paper work out this morning, so you should get it real soon and lloyd im looking forward to meeting you and if the honda is still together and not sold why dont you bring it back out for the start of the season , put a for sale sign on it and after you win san antonio i bet it would sell

oh neil did chip call you about letting us have the number 11 yet

LLOYLD ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MEET THAT SHORT RED HEADED CRT ..... AND YOU NEED TO GET OUT THE OLD HONDA AND SHOW IT . AND MAKE THOSE PHONE CALLS DOWN HERE TO THOSE TWO MEN ..HECK ILL DRIVE THAT HONDA .WONT HAVE A CAR TO REALLY WORK ON SO MAY AWELL DRIVE SOMETHING .

neil i sent the paper work out this morning, so you should get it real soon and lloyd im looking forward to meeting you and if the honda is still together and not sold why dont you bring it back out for the start of the season , put a for sale sign on it and after you win san antonio i bet it would sell

oh neil did chip call you about letting us have the number 11 yet

I called him Saturday. You are #11.

Neil Upchurch - TPS

LLOYLD ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO MEET THAT SHORT RED HEADED CRT ..... AND YOU NEED TO GET OUT THE OLD HONDA AND SHOW IT . AND MAKE THOSE PHONE CALLS DOWN HERE TO THOSE TWO MEN ..HECK ILL DRIVE THAT HONDA .WONT HAVE A CAR TO REALLY WORK ON SO MAY AWELL DRIVE SOMETHING .

Hey OT - No, I will be sitting this race out. I will be out there in the pits to say hi to everyone, and to support TPS. I will bring my suit and helmet with me incase someone needs a relief driver... :lol:

But the Toyota is not done yet, and the a few people are looking at the Honda, so I do not want to take the chance and damage it before they buy it... ;)

BTW - I will be calling them later tonight!!

Archived