When's Pratice?

CJY08

Just woundering if we have a date to pratice yet? Can't wait to see all those {BUGS} on the track lol, And are we gonna have a list of Drivers that are gonna race with us? J/W, Hey Splat I mean Mr.Bugin Sir Do you have a enough drivers for all those cars? Bradons is still looking for a ride. Just an idea. Man its Cold thought this was Spose to be texas.

B)

Just woundering if we have a date to pratice yet? Can't wait to see all those {BUGS} on the track lol, And are we gonna have a list of Drivers that are gonna race with us? J/W, Hey Splat I mean Mr.Bugin Sir Do you have a enough drivers for all those cars? Bradons is still looking for a ride. Just an idea. Man its Cold thought this was Spose to be texas.

OK "CJYO8" Didn't I see you at the drivers meeting? ' Dan said ' Practice in the end of feb.& March,

Pokie who would you like to race with? :lol::D ,(we will make a list just for you) :lol: I'm still trying to keep my BUG off the wall :lol:. I did have one bug that needed a driver but..... Tom on the Hooligens got it. The Bug will be yellow & silver, two race teams come together " Bluff rat - Hooligens BUG " B)

OOOOHHHHH!!!! So your your a Hooligen now???? wow thats a little scary..... just pictureing you with spike hair :lol: . And I know were on a team and etc... But just to let you know your on top of my race list. LOL :P , I can't wait to the end of Feb. Lets start going in the middle of the month. I know am not the only driver wanting to race this bad. Heck am even racing taxi cabs in Corpus. :D {LETS GO RACING BOYS}

B)

OK "CJYO8" Didn't I see you at the drivers meeting? ' Dan said ' Practice in the end of feb.& March,

Pokie who would you like to race with? :lol::D ,(we will make a list just for you) :lol: I'm still trying to keep my BUG off the wall :lol:. I did have one bug that needed a driver but..... Tom on the Hooligens got it. The Bug will be yellow & silver, two race teams come together " Bluff rat - Hooligens BUG " B)

Trying to keep your car off the wall . if it is handling then work on that if you are looking at the wall then work on the driver .for if you look at the wall you will hit it .my brother and some other drivers had problems with keeping off the wall and it all boiled down to them looking at it .your eyes will take you there .

oldtimers right, dont look at the wall. Also dont follow the car in front of you cause if it hits the wall you will to! If you want to win I would look at the flagman, even if you dont like the way he looks.

Hey CJY08, no looking at the girls in the stands after the green flag drops lol

Will how about that 750 cubic inch dirt bike your building and the 2 headed turtle tha guy try to sell you and the Jet fighter plane you wanna buy and the remote control car that has NOS and does 150mph.............................................................And why yellow should put a Black stripe down the side and make it look like a short bus. :o

oldtimers right, dont look at the wall. Also dont follow the car in front of you cause if it hits the wall you will to! If you want to win I would look at the flagman, even if you dont like the way he looks.

Will you forgot one other most important thing dont keep your eyes in the mirror . new song ...... WE all LIVE in the YELLOW buggering s . i thought yellow stood for rookie .

Will you forgot one other most important thing dont keep your eyes in the mirror . new song ...... WE all LIVE in the YELLOW buggering s . i thought yellow stood for rookie .

Oldtimer, thank you, I like that song can I use it ?We all live in the yellow buggering My new race song cool & fun. THANKZ :D

Oldtimer, thank you, I like that song can I use it ?We all live in the yellow buggering My new race song cool & fun. THANKZ :D

We will all ways be rookies to some racer :lol:

OH!!! so thats what am doing wrong... Hey its not my fault that girls love the "POKEY" lol, some girls even prefer "Slow Poke". But now down to business, Hey Neon are you sure this stuff is going to help me beat Thumper??? :blink: Yes I get tease'd At Del-Mar from losing {ONE} time to a yellow bug. This guy that does the heckling also drives a blue custom bug. So theres no place to hide from this. And no worries about hitting walls I don't follow certain Yellow bugs :D, But i know his excuse there was a hole in the wall and the yellow bug wanted to go hide in it... see Problem solved

OH!!! so thats what am doing wrong... Hey its not my fault that girls love the "POKEY" lol, some girls even prefer "Slow Poke". But now down to business, Hey Neon are you sure this stuff is going to help me beat Thumper??? :blink: Yes I get tease'd At Del-Mar from losing {ONE} time to a yellow bug. This guy that does the heckling also drives a blue custom bug. So theres no place to hide from this. And no worries about hitting walls I don't follow certain Yellow bugs :D, But i know his excuse there was a hole in the wall and the yellow bug wanted to go hide in it... see Problem solved

Hitting the wall was my fault, cause that day my yellow BUG was going so fast, I was scare :o, The last time I went that fast I was flying to Chicago in a 747 jet, not a poke plane :P ,,,,,,,,,,,

Archived