what

HiTech

TEX tom .some poeples saying is . your driveing me out of my mind . never could figure how i got my car in there , you make me so mad im aboult to explode .that would be a mess . never seen it happen thow . you make me so happy i could just sh%%% .why would you do that for .just give me a hug .

i think you should believe all the horror stories you hear about wild irish rose.

i think every morning you should look in the miirror and tell yourself ' you ain't sh*t.'

i think you never argrue with a dumb a*% because people passing by can't tell the difference.

i think george patton should have his face put on monetary notes.

i think if you recieve government assitance for more than 2 yrs. you should be deported.

i think wrestling is real , and the liberal news is fake.

i think i need to get my judemental a*% back out to the shop.

A few more thoughts-----

Sometimes I just stare into the sun, marveling at its powers and gentle grace that warms the Earth and allows for life itself. Then I stop and think "Good God, I've blinded myself again!"

A cheetah might be fast and an elephant might be strong, but neither of them have any pockets. We can all thank the modern clothing industry for that key advantage.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, but at the same time "Love is blind." Damn that's confusing...ah well

Do you ever take a few seconds and think about technology? Take a telephone for instance. Every call we make travels across an unbroken wire at amazing speeds that almo... Okay, I'm done thinking. Back to TV

Do we really need warnings that the lead in paint will kill you? Keep in mind that these people have already made a conscious decision to CONSUME PAINT.

I get preoccupied with whether other people have had my thoughts. A random thought will pop into my head, and I'll think, "Has anyone else ever had this thought before?" And then I'll think, "Has anyone else ever wondered if anyone else has had this thought?" And so on, and so forth. I generally conclude that, yes, someone somewhere has not only had my thought before, but has also pondered if others have had it.

Always thinking, Tom

I think illegal aliens are criminals, and should be treated as such.

poorboy you hit that one on the nail . i have helped a few with water .and saved one from sure death in 1998 on the miller ranch down south .and for the most part they are really nice folks .but if your in this country illegal .then you have broken the law .period .

I think illegal aliens are criminals, and should be treated as such.

poorboy you hit that one on the nail . i have helped a few with water .and saved one from sure death in 1998 on the miller ranch down south .and for the most part they are really nice folks .but if your in this country illegal .then you have broken the law .period .

I like that thought too.. They're good folks trying to earn a living for their families back in Mexico. But the law is the law.

A few more thoughts-----

Sometimes I just stare into the sun, marveling at its powers and gentle grace that warms the Earth and allows for life itself. Then I stop and think "Good God, I've blinded myself again!"

A cheetah might be fast and an elephant might be strong, but neither of them have any pockets. We can all thank the modern clothing industry for that key advantage.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, but at the same time "Love is blind." Damn that's confusing...ah well

Do you ever take a few seconds and think about technology? Take a telephone for instance. Every call we make travels across an unbroken wire at amazing speeds that almo... Okay, I'm done thinking. Back to TV

Do we really need warnings that the lead in paint will kill you? Keep in mind that these people have already made a conscious decision to CONSUME PAINT.

I get preoccupied with whether other people have had my thoughts. A random thought will pop into my head, and I'll think, "Has anyone else ever had this thought before?" And then I'll think, "Has anyone else ever wondered if anyone else has had this thought?" And so on, and so forth. I generally conclude that, yes, someone somewhere has not only had my thought before, but has also pondered if others have had it.

Always thinking, Tom

I thought that too... or maybe it's "two".

just goes to prove great thinkers visit the same water fountain.

If we let the do gooders win .then all hell will break loose . i dont have a problem with anyone comeing over to make a better life ..i welcome them .but you have to do it legal . i do have a problem with them thinking they can just walk in . if the law changes to aloul this to happend . then how far can the laws be pushed . would they are anyone be able to just walk into your house .cuz they want a better life why not . they allready have crossed poeples ranch lands to get here .so why stop there . this country has laws for a reason . if you move to mexico illegal . and get cought you spend 2 years in jail for it .from what ive heard .. some poeple want to make this a race problem it isnt .. but if your one of those that want to let them break the law . then i have no sympathy for you down the road when they or anyone breaks in to your house and want to live there . dont cry woff .ill be deaf .. oh and now they are stealing ss numbers so.s to get a job .broke another law .thats personal now .and for these companys saying they didnt know or have time to check them out .bs .if you hire me you dont have a problem checking me out .. i do have a friend that is and still lives in mexico . my best man was a mexican , i race with mexicans .so im not one of those poeple who think im better than any other race . .................. BOTTOM.LINE ITS THE LAW .............

I thought that too... or maybe it's "two".

just goes to prove great thinkers visit the same water fountain.

Glad to see your post.

I was starting to worry that I was the only one out there that thinks like I do.

I was thinking about another post of thoughts, but they'd probably get edited. They are pretty bizarre, even for me......................

Archived