Rosie vs Donald

racedude

you guys better watch out dragging that dirt up again.................the MMMOOOOO police will send you death mail.

growing up there were alot i could name , but i'll say slick and reithmeyer......or at speed -o- rama danny stewart and some dude they called the humdinger (i was really little , my memory is vague on that) ?

the MMMOOOOO police will send you death mail.

And just who are the MMMOOOOO police? And what is a death mail? LOL

While I was at the THR/TSRS Awards Celebration, someone came up to me and asked why I let Crazyhorse get away with so much "shtuff" on TXSZ. I responded that I'm usually laughing too hard to push the delete button. You do have a humorous, yet very pointed, way of putting people down (including me and anyone else you disagree with) and making your points while making the opposing view look foolish.

Yes, occasionally I have written to people who "cross the line" here. But in contrast, some moderated websites simply remove "trouble makers" without explanation or notification. Way back when, I was removed from the motorsports forum (whatever it was called) on Compuserve for suggesting that a particular NASCAR driver was a bit too aggressive.

In the several years I have been moderating this site, I have only banned one person and that was only after lenthy discussions between the two of us. And I have placed three or four individuals (one with more than 20 screen names) on the Moderator Approval list - meaning a moderator gets to read the post before it shows up in the forum sections - but in each case only after they refused to comply with the TXSZ guidelines(e.g. refused to stop bashing, cussing, etc.).

While you may see me at the MMMOOOOO police, at least I take the time and have the decency to explain my reasoning before taking any action.

Nick

the MMMOOOOO police will send you death mail.

And just who are the MMMOOOOO police? And what is a death mail? LOL

While I was at the THR/TSRS Awards Celebration, someone came up to me and asked why I let Crazyhorse get away with so much "shtuff" on TXSZ. I responded that I'm usually laughing too hard to push the delete button. You do have a humorous, yet very pointed, way of putting people down (including me and anyone else you disagree with) and making your points while making the opposing view look foolish.

Yes, occasionally I have written to people who "cross the line" here. But in contrast, some moderated websites simply remove "trouble makers" without explanation or notification. Way back when, I was removed from the motorsports forum (whatever it was called) on Compuserve for suggesting that a particular NASCAR driver was a bit too aggressive.

In the several years I have been moderating this site, I have only banned one person and that was only after lenthy discussions between the two of us. And I have placed three or four individuals (one with more than 20 screen names) on the Moderator Approval list - meaning a moderator gets to read the post before it shows up in the forum sections - but in each case only after they refused to comply with the TXSZ guidelines(e.g. refused to stop bashing, cussing, etc.).

While you may see me at the MMMOOOOO police, at least I take the time and have the decency to explain my reasoning before taking any action.

Nick

mmooooooo

sorry nick, couldn't resist

i like you nick , i was not refering to you our anybody ass. with this site...........they'll find out what i was talking about.

your pms i look foward to , that tells me we are getting along great because we are still holding dialogue.......come to think of it you haven't pm'ed me in awhile , and the other night (at the THR awards) i could not get close enough to you to say "hey nick how have you been"..........you know how to work a room , your presence was almost warrantting crowd control.

-just kidding , thanX for letting me get away with shtufff.

back on the subject- i want to see a rematch , and yet another with John Kelly and that guy in the kc colors car #1......one year at octoberfast those guys put on a clinic.

growing up there were alot i could name , but i'll say slick and reithmeyer......or at speed -o- rama danny stewart and some dude they called the humdinger (i was really little , my memory is vague on that) ?

Horse,

Humdinger was Gary Banks, who raced the Rotary Engine Mazda in the Mini Class. The one that was previously talked about on this forum for his fiery flip at Pan Am.

Anyway, When Pan Am closed, he needed a place to race, and they let him run with the Hobby Stocks at Speedorama. That is where he and Danny Stewart had some torrid battles.

i like you nick , i was not refering to you our anybody ass. with this site...........they'll find out what i was talking about.

your pms i look foward to , that tells me we are getting along great because we are still holding dialogue.......come to think of it you haven't pm'ed me in awhile , and the other night (at the THR awards) i could not get close enough to you to say "hey nick how have you been"..........you know how to work a room , your presence was almost warrantting crowd control.

-just kidding , thanX for letting me get away with shtufff.

back on the subject- i want to see a rematch , and yet another with John Kelly and that guy in the kc colors car #1......one year at octoberfast those guys put on a clinic.

Shawn Paul,

It's not the PM's....

you know you touched on something sensative when you get "The Phone Calls"

Nick is a good man. notice I havent volunteered for the moderator job. I'd be banning everybody, starting with Myself.... :D

o'neal! he was hurt real bad in a wreck and i think that was his 1st race back in a car for a year.

it's vague but i think i remember mcmurray in that race. it was a black mod. with flourescents?

but i'll tell you what , o'neal and kelly were 1st and 2nd..........one would get into the other and they'd go to the back and in 10 laps they were back 1 and 2 , just to get together again and start all over , like 3 or four times...........and this was with 20 something cars still in the race . they must have passed a combined 90 cars that night.

Archived