TWO-TIME SWRC CHAMPION, MORGAN LE BARON, MOVES FROM KARTS TO ALLISON L

TWO-TIME SWRC CHAMPION, MORGAN LE BARON, MOVES FROM KARTS TO ALLISON LEGACY CARS FOR THE 2007 RACING SEASON

January 8, 2007 - CEDAR CREEK, TX - Today, Fourteen year old, Morgan Le Baron, two-time 2006 SWRC TAG Junior Champion, announced that he will be leaving karting to race Allison Legacy cars in the TEXOMA Legacy Road Course Series for the 2007 racing season. Both of Le Baron's sponsors - Lodestar Distributing, LLC, and Nitro2Go, Inc. will continuing to support his racing efforts as he transitions from karting to car racing.

" Karting has been fantastic and it has given me the experience I needed to move up to full-blown race cars," said Le Baron. "I am very excited about the opportunity to race Allison Legacy cars on both ovals and road courses in the TEXOMA Legacy Road Course Series. The Allison Legacy cars are the perfect next step after karting," he added. "Morgan is the first young racer to move to Allison Legacy road course series," said TEXOMA series promoter, Jay Carley. "I believe that the Allison Legacy is the perfect option for Morgan and other racers looking to climb the ladder to NASCAR. Morgan's early testing results indicate that he will be a great competitive addition to the TEXOMA series."

For more information on the Texoma Legacy Series, visit the series home site at www.texomalegacymotorsports.com

Archived