tracks working together

97car

"alot of people are in this for the money",that's the best one I ever heard, :lol: my sides still hurting.

That was meant to sound alot more sarcastic than it came across now that I think about it... LoL LoL But seriously there are some that are in it for the money and that just doent make sense to me... LoL

Local Racing is a hobby for fun, it just happens to cost alot, but look at hunting for example... You can spend alot more being an abid hunter concidering most leases now cost 1500 or more for like 3-4 months of use at most... Then you have your guns, ammo, corn, ect.....

Take myself for example during the weekdays after work, since i get off at 5:30 I may have about 2-3 hours if I am lucky and the wife lets me to work on my car every night... So say on Monday I go change out the springs easily done in the time frame, and then at most Tuesday and lets say Thursday to change gears and I am ready to go by Friday at the other track

that will get old really fast........and not to mention the likelyhood of things getting overlooked or missed due to the fact that you are trying to hurry and get it all done in time.........

Take wife to Cowboys on a Friday and Saturday and blow easily almost 200$ or more and cant have our kids involved, or spend almost same amount, I am thinking less on Fuel and supplies to take my car to track and go have fun and have my kids able to watch and hopefully someday participate with me

pit passes for driver and 3 crew members are $120.......fill race car gas tank around $80.......tires around $106 each, some like to have fresh rights every week, the guys with the money at least...tehehe......general admission to the stands for wife and 2 kids around $20........consessions for family around another $20.......grub for driver and crew another $20........fuel for the haul vehicle maybe $30.........it all adds up to more than a night at cowboys, but at least the whole family is involved........

if there were common rules, im sure some folks would run both tracks, they would find a way to.....but im sure most will enjoy the weekend off to spend with the family or to work on their car for the next time they do race.....jmo

pit passes for driver and 3 crew members are $120.......fill race car gas tank around $80.......tires around $106 each, some like to have fresh rights every week, the guys with the money at least...tehehe......general admission to the stands for wife and 2 kids around $20........consessions for family around another $20.......grub for driver and crew another $20........fuel for the haul vehicle maybe $30.........it all adds up to more than a night at cowboys, but at least the whole family is involved........

Yea I am not one who will have fresh tires every week, too expensive one track or two.. LoL LoL I have a crew of myself and 1 other so not too bad there... Stands for kids and wife a little cheaper, one of my kids still gets in for free... :) Now concessions your low on that one.. LoL LoL Forgot the beer prices... LoL LoL LoL LoL Fuel for car probably less than 80, looks like my fuel cell will be a small one 8 gallons or so.. :( I hope thats enough... LoL LoL LoL

Its all good, I know common rules would make more people do it though or atleast make the idea a bit more tantilising (ignore my spelling there LoL ).... But thats a dead horse I dont want to tackle again... LOL LoL

our rear ends are 8 inch .pumpkin .i drain the oil in a pan and reuse it a few times . now if you have different tires at both tracks .i could see a problem .we race slicks in tps .cc you have to run street tires .so we stay with slicks .. ps some of the street tires down here cost darn near as much as slicks .

our rear ends are 8 inch .pumpkin .i drain the oil in a pan and reuse it a few times . now if you have different tires at both tracks .i could see a problem .we race slicks in tps .cc you have to run street tires .so we stay with slicks .. ps some of the street tires down here cost darn near as much as slicks .

yea tires will be a big deterent / obsticle... THR and SAS do run different tires... So like for me it wont be until probably mid summer till I try to go run at THR mainly becuase of the tires... Also I want to be comfortable with SAS before giving it a shot up there.... This season I hope to make all/most of the races at SAS and maybe 1 to 3 at THR + the spectacular... Next season if the rules stay Status Quo or become more favorable I will definately run as much as I can at both tracks depending on how the car stands up to the punishment... :) :)

I read that those allison cars had 19 races already and most likely will have 23 to 24 scheduled races. holy crap thats a ton of races. I saw a post on here that it really does not cost a whole bunch to run them race to race. on their website they already have 20 plus cars ready to go and are waiting on information on 5 others.

Archived