Austin area Suspension Seminar "on hold"

NickHolt

I'm sorry, but I do have to postpone the Austin area Suspension Seminar until the fall.

I sent out full refunds today to the several of you who registered. I hate to let you guys (and gal) down, but sometimes things can't be helped. Hopefully we can schedule one for the fall in the Austin area.

Nick Holt

I am truly sorry to disappoint, but I will be undergoing some medical treatment over the next few weeks...

At the THR/TSRS awards ceremony last night it was great to talk with former seminar students Tommy and Teresa Gural, Chase Stapp, Leland Waddell, Terry Tschoerner and several others. The Austin area has a great bunch of racers and I'm pleased that so many of the front-runners had a chance to put some of what they learned last year in their 2006 setups. I think it really does make a difference.

Again, I apologize to those who had already registered and to those who approached me about signing up last night at the awards ceremony. Believe me, I'd much rather be sharing information about suspension engineering - something I' truly love doing - than letting the docs do their thing - something I am not looking for to at all...

SD-7 -- I think there is quite a bit of interest for a seminar in the Houston area, but again, it will have to wait until after the racing season is over. The course material is extensive and rather demanding, so I try not to conduct the course during racing season.

Nick

Archived