STOLEN Purestock #50 HELP!

des423

This evening at or around 7:00pm the #50 Purestock of Jason Knights was stolen from his front yard.

The car was on a trailer so whomever took it took trailer, car and all.

Car is red with #50 on the door and roof.

Please call the Aransas Pass Police Station at 361-758-5224 with any information.

We are hopeful the car is still in the area.

Thank you for any assistance in finding this car and trailer.

Jason Knight 361-758-3793

This evening at or around 7:00pm the #50 Purestock of Jason Knights was stolen from his front yard.

Please call the Aransas Pass Police Station at 361-758-5224 with any information.

:lol:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power to the Speedzone!

Car has been recovered! Spotted stashed behind an abandoned building still wearing the car cover! Looks like it is still intact!

Thanks to Everyone!

WEll I would check everything before you go starting htis car and crap. never know that those idiots did to the car.

i agree with STS might do more damage by staring then was done by the low down dirty scoundrels that stole..best i could come up with on here didnt want nick to edit out what i said..lol

So far everything looks untouched but will tear down motor, empty gas tank, flush lines and check everything before starting it. Just glad the car was recovered! Then again after it made the Speedzone there was no place the car could have gone without one of you guys seeing it!

Thank You! :D

:D Hey DJ,

Thought you had departed the area cause we haven't seen anything from you in a while. Do you still have a car to race? I have a big gas guzzling truck (Dodge 1ton dually, 4wd, V-10 gasoline) if that's all you need to go racing. I won't be back till April and the truck has my trailer hooked to the back of it in California. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived