Fun Post

abrungot

Aaron,

Admittedly a little off-topic, but close. I go to see ALL the drivers race and am glad to see ANY of them win.

Love 'em all. I love to see exciting, close racing. Don't really care much for all the wrecking that goes on. I've seen all the wrecking I ever care to see. I guess that makes me a true RACE FAN.

As for my favorite? Well, I've said before I don't have any ONE favorite. On the other hand, ya gotta love the 'horse! :D

Aaron,

Admittedly a little off-topic, but close. I go to see ALL the drivers race and am glad to see ANY of them win.

Love 'em all. I love to see exciting, close racing. Don't really care much for all the wrecking that goes on. I've seen all the wrecking I ever care to see. I guess that makes me a true RACE FAN.

As for my favorite? Well, I've said before I don't have any ONE favorite. On the other hand, ya gotta love the 'horse! :D

Its hard to tell .some fans like you and you dont even know it .the ones you always hear from are the one that dont like you . you know by the booo.s and bud did you have to say that word horse . now you went and did it . :D i purty darn near like all .i beleive my brother would always sit with the few poeple who boo,ed me just so he could argue with them .he.d point to where they sat .i laugh and say smallbunch. number 5.to 8 .travel .

LoL Lets see if the guys at work keep their words I may have about 10 non family members mocking me up there in the stands... LOL

As for Family Members 5 for sure maybe a few more... :)

I still have to get that car done first though....

Good luck knight maybe two to four .will make it at one time unless you buy the beer .and you.ll have alot more then ..get them over to your place and get thier hands involved in the car .even if you have to feed them but remember one thing booze and a safe built and good running race car do not mix .been there .we made a rule you dont work on the car while drinking not one beer .ive seen things come off cars from that . but food always seems to help .lol you cooken ill be coming . jk .

2 Crew & 2 Fans the otherone moved out of town.

you got me chucky baby!

thanX buddy that means alot..........it really does.

my whole family is pretty much involved in one way or another and at most of my races. i'm very proud of the fact that my mother is my spotter. i don't know how many people we bring , i'm just glad they come.

i use to get booed alot , sometimes still do ...........i like that , they're fans to , in a different way. except for when they come up drunk and lippy when they open the pit gate , and it always seems to be on a bad night when you are already down on yourself.

- and i gotta fan in heaven that means the world to me.

Archived