Future Of Racing For Jesus

KISS_Racing

Charlie,

if everything goes as planned, it will be a Busch race in Mexico City and a Truck race to be determined. A friend of Pancho's has both a Busch Team and a Truck Team. The truck needs some updates but is stil within Spec. Also he is working on building 3 Nascar Mexico cars. So far one is 90% complete and the other 2 are about 50% completed. The Nascar Mexico car for now is a Grand Prix body. But he has plans on getting a Monte Carlo body...

Pancho should be on here at some point and willbe able to answer a bunch of questions. I know we are looking for people to help, but I don't have any of the info.....

i could use a sponsor like that................could he talk to jesus for me?

Shawn Paul,

i know you talk to the man.... it is all a matter of time.... one has to keep knockin'....

sponsorship isn't there quite yet, everything is in the works. Randy has become a very good friend of Pancho's and this has been in the works for two years...

Here is a link to the racing for Jesus Website:Racing For Jesus

We should have more pictures up and some changes to the website are to come...

Pancho is definately one nice guy. He has always been one to offer his help before it is asked either at the track or out in the "real world". I am glad to hear he is doing better and hope he returns to our truck class too :) Thanks Pancho, for everything.

Pancho is definately one nice guy. He has always been one to offer his help before it is asked either at the track or out in the "real world". I am glad to hear he is doing better and hope he returns to our truck class too :) Thanks Pancho, for everything.

jr.

I'll pass that along to him. He gets on here from time to time. he is really a stand up guy. he trying to make plans to run the USRA truck as well. I'll let him tell you all the details....

Archived