New truck

Pappy_GT13

Jason Ill go buy you some side bars like they have on the gokarts so everytime you hit the wall you wont be out of the race lol. :lol:

Tps randy AKA herbie will make some side bars fer yah .tim which driver drove his car into the wall head on .was that you .

How does the king of all squirrels go around calling someone else a squirrel. EJ should have taught you how to drive. :D:lol: jk

Jason Ill go buy you some side bars like they have on the gokarts so everytime you hit the wall you wont be out of the race lol. :lol:

lol

atleast i didnt hold up the show 30 minutes by getting my car stuck in the wall!

Squirrel

lol

atleast i didnt hold up the show 30 minutes by getting my car stuck in the wall!

Jason

Just goes to show you there is all kinds of Squirrels, there is tree squirrels, ground squirrels and

then there is the stsracer stuffed wall squirrel.

:D Pappy,

Now that you have your DERFISHNHUNTNCAMPERNRACIN bus, means you no reason not to be everywhere. That's a neat set up. I hear you have some real horse power in that stang now and can't wait to see what you do with it. Tell Jenn I said "Hello". :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

:D Pappy,

Now that you have your DERFISHNHUNTNCAMPERNRACIN bus, means you no reason not to be everywhere. That's a neat set up. I hear you have some real horse power in that stang now and can't wait to see what you do with it. Tell Jenn I said "Hello". :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Now all pappy has to do is get a real driver for the car .

lol

Jason

Just goes to show you there is all kinds of Squirrels, there is tree squirrels, ground squirrels and

then there is the stsracer stuffed wall squirrel.

Then there is old squirrels.

Jason I only hit the once. I think you hit the darn things every race lol.

Archived