What would you or fans buy at the Souvenir booth

abrungot

Gents your in LUCK... JRA is printing pictures the very night the events happen...

People walked out of the banquet with banquet pictures in hand about 15 mins after the cerimonies finished...

:D

$3.00 per or 4 for 10...

Thanks to Jeff Garvin for taking great shots...

Aaron,

Here's something you might think about. A lot of folks bring their own chairs to THR and sit on the concrete slope down near turn one. Myself included. Several years ago, I took one of those green plasitc Wal-mart $6.00 stack chairs, took a hack saw and cut 3 inches off the back legs. It works perfect on that slope, I sit nice and level.

But, its the only place I can use it. It sits in my garage until race night, then I tie it in the back of my pick up, drive to the track, untie it, take it in with me. I use it at the track. When the races are over, it carry it back out, tie it in my truck, take it home, untie it and put it back in my garage.

NOW, if I didn't have to do all that, if I knew I could just rent one for a buck and a half or two, at the track on race night, I could just throw the damn thing away! :lol:

Aaron,

Here's something you might think about. A lot of folks bring their own chairs to THR and sit on the concrete slope down near turn one. Myself included. Several years ago, I took one of those green plasitc Wal-mart $6.00 stack chairs, took a hack saw and cut 3 inches off the back legs. It works perfect on that slope, I sit nice and level.

But, its the only place I can use it. It sits in my garage until race night, then I tie it in the back of my pick up, drive to the track, untie it, take it in with me. I use it at the track. When the races are over, it carry it back out, tie it in my truck, take it home, untie it and put it back in my garage.

NOW, if I didn't have to do all that, if I knew I could just rent one for a buck and a half or two, at the track on race night, I could just throw the damn thing away! :lol:

budman,

thats a great idea. only paint your name on yours and let Aaron store it for ya'

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll have to talk to Mary Ann about that. Great idea!

The last time I talked to her out there, I was telling her she ought to do away with all this stock car racin' and go to racing midgets every week.

She was very professional, smiled and humored me. She knew I wasn't serious. :D

My wife likes the shirts like the ones the race girl people sell... I think she made me buy like 3 at the last ASA race when they were there.... Plus they look really nice on her... :)

I myself like long sleeve t-shirts , reg t-shirts , and hats... Oh and something practical, those padded bleacher seat thingy's that have back supports... If I knew were to get a couple I would snatch them up in a heart beat... Bleacher seating just kills my lower back...

My kids love the d-cast cars and just toy cars in general....

Hey, wait a minute Aaron. Have I got a deal for YOU! You store my chair and in return, I'll have Nick post really nice photos of you on TXSZ. How about it! :lol:

Nick, check your junk mail in about 10 minutes. :)

Here they are. Sorry for the delay.

Nick

post-3-1168556007_thumb.jpg

post-3-1168556017_thumb.jpg

post-3-1168556027_thumb.jpg

Buddy,

We may be able to make arrangements for your chair..

Kiss.. I think Buddy took that right as i was pulling off my Drivers suit jacket... (Grasping the sleeve)

But yeah... This was one of the races after some major reconstruction.. so i may have been getting ready for a prayer too...

Want to bring attention to the two rookies (#25 and #50) leading the Vets behind us in that last picture...

:D

Archived