What would you or fans buy at the Souvenir booth

abrungot

Since polls don't work.. need to see if ya'll could help me out....

What would you buy at a track.

These items would be driver/Track specific.. LOCAL's and series stuff...

Photo's

Shirts

Mouse Pads

Koozies

Coasters

Stickers

Puzzles

Key Chains

If you would buys something.... please post from the list.. or add something if its not on the list...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Aaron

I have always been a sucker for a really cool T-Shirt, Doesn't matter who the driver is, or what the make of car, or what is on the shirt as long as it looks really good. So if you are going to get some shirts done, spend the extra money on really good art work. It will pay off in the long run.

I have always been a sucker for a really cool T-Shirt, Doesn't matter who the driver is, or what the make of car, or what is on the shirt as long as it looks really good. So if you are going to get some shirts done, spend the extra money on really good art work. It will pay off in the long run.

Make sure it's a high quality shirt also!!!!

GOOD

Photo's

T-Shits

as long as they are not over price'd

Jackets would be great as well.

Hats would be good to (GOOD HATS THOUGH)

I know someone that would give a good deal on some embrodering.

Yeah That

sale tires...............! i've got a ton ,and we can get termite ,ayers or tracy t. to autograph my take off's (as their own) and they will sale like hot cakes! :D

at this point just a plain ol picture stand would be cool.

a cool J.J.&S.RACING tshirt would sale like hotcakes!!!i can see it now every track begging for there shipment.slogens like, you havent hit a wall untill you have driven by j.j.&s.racing. j.j.&s.never drinks beer during practice.who needs 50 laps, 49 is the magic number!!!!!!!!!!just having some fun.from my family to yours happy and prosperous new years.

if you sell race team merchandise,have them supply it and sell it on consignment and take a cut,keeps lawyers out of the system.And seat cushions sell good for those hard bleachers,you can even print the schedule on em,plus if they forget to take em home,resell em again.

And seat cushions sell good for those hard bleachers,you can even print the schedule on em,plus if they forget to take em home,resell em again.

Used Seat cushions?

That's just so wrong.... :o

I gotta agree with Rosie on this one--If I don't know who sat on it, I don't no part of it.

Who knows, it coulda been Big John the day after his annual 3 bean chili and cheap beer extravaganza....

Archived