What happen to the b--ching thread

landlord

Most everyone knows by now that Texas Speed Zone is not a bash (or a bitch) site.

We do not invite people to get on here and bitch and moan and groan. We do, however, encourage people to get on here to discuss issues and concerns, post news and happenings and sell their surplus racing stuff - as long as they are civil, do not use crude language and are polite and respectful to one another.

However, as we all are painfully aware, there are a few who just can't resist bashing and bitching about stuff or people they don't care for or disagree with. I try to deal with them as fairly as I know how.

The person who started the "Bitch Here" thread agreed to take it down after I questioned the wisdom of starting such a thread. But I see that the thread has been revived so I request that the thread remain bash-free, civil and, hopefully, constructive.

Thanks.

Nick

Most everyone knows by now that Texas Speed Zone is not a bash (or a [edited by wkr77]) site.

We do not invite people to get on here and [edited by wkr77] and moan and groan. We do, however, encourage people to get on here to discuss issues and concerns, post news and happenings and sell their surplus racing stuff - as long as they are civil, do not use crude language and are polite and respectful to one another.

However, as we all are painfully aware, there are a few who just can't resist bashing and [edited by wkr77] about stuff or people they don't care for or disagree with. I try to deal with them as fairly as I know how.

The person who started the "[edited by wkr77] Here" thread agreed to take it down after I questioned the wisdom of starting such a thread. But I see that the thread has been revived so I request that the thread remain bash-free, civil and, hopefully, constructive.

Thanks.

Nick

LOL since i can't really edit your post Nick, a quote will have to do... :D

Archived