Hill Country Raceway

WildRacer5

I saw on the main page that the newest member of TSZ was Hill Country Raceway so does this mean that HCR is going to be up and running anytime soon. Maybe you "dirt boys" can fill me in.

thanks

before I start I want to let you know this is not an attack just my thoughts... you said good turn out.... what is that, 500 people. (just a guess) I go to a few swap meets where about 8 or 9 thousand show up... where the odds of someone wanting to buy my junk are a lot higher, it my cost more but is still a better gamble.... then there is the 2 day thing... almost all of them are just 1 day. With 2 days I would have to get a motel room and waste two long days... so with motel costs and food costs that 30 dollars just went to 100$.... like I said just my thoughts, and I really would rather go to the races and lose money, besides I think I37 just put up a 1,000 to win race on that weekend ( I am sure second pays 50$) so we might as well throw our money away there... let me know when you open and we will come.....

Archived