Prayer Requests

Tim

Please keep my Dad, Ronnie Lee in your prayers tonight. He was admitted to the hospital last night with heart attack symptoms. The doctors confirmed that he did indeed have one, but they won't know the severity of it until they run more tests. His spirits are high and he seems to be doing well. It doesn't make it any easier for me, being so far away, but I trust God. I will keep you posted, God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Tim Lee

It'll take more than some little old heart attack to sideline Ronnie. Wanna bet he's already flirting with all the nurses in the cardiac ward? LOL

Seriously, I'm praying for your complete recovery. Us old farts are pulling for ya, Ronnie.

Nick Holt

Well (Praise God), Dad is home resting after his mild heart attack. They didn't have to do any bypasses/stints and he is in good spirits. One of the smaller arteries/veins was blocked, but the doctor said it was too risky to try and patch up of stint, so they left it alone. Thanks for all of the words, thoughts and prayers. He will be back to 100% by Monday.

Thanks again!

Tim L.

Tim,

I worked with your Dad and your uncle Robert at the tire store in 79& 80. Those were some wilder days for us all. Hope you Dad is doing better and the prognosis is good for years to come. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Mark Shurbet

Hello Mark,

I was only 4 at the time, so I wouldn't remember. I am sure you have some stories from the Robert E. Lee Tire and Automotive days. I will pass this on to him. Thanks,

Tim

Good news, Tim, and from half a world away, at that. Glad to hear he'd doing better. Pray on.

Yes, it was very good news. I always tell everyone that bad news is multiplied by about 50 when you are overseas. Thanks for the prayers and support guys. God bless you guys and Happy New Year!

Tim

Archived